The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Unleashed 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UPDATE!
All links have been updated

AND NEW LINKS HAVE BEEN ADDED
[Image: SuperSonicIcon.png]

[Image: WerehogIcon-1.png]

[Image: ChipSheetIcon.png]

[Image: 360SonicUnleashedSonic_icon.png]

[Image: eggman.png]

[Image: pickle.png]
Yeah, I hate to tell ya this but yer sheets got ker-shrunked. Tongue
Try min.us. Smile
Don't mind me asking, but will you be ripping level textures as well?
They aren't shrunk...
(04-06-2012, 09:10 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I hate to tell ya this but yer sheets got ker-shrunked. Tongue
Try min.us. Smile

They aren't...? The sheet looks blurry...
Eh. Well, I'll upload them later/tomorrow then.
They actually zoomed out to make it fit on the whole page but you can zoom in to 100% with your mouse
If you don't mind me asking, how did you rip these textures from the game disk?
He likely used Dolphin's (Wii/GameCube emulator) texture dumping feature. A very handy tool.
(04-26-2012, 04:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]He likely used Dolphin's (Wii/GameCube emulator) texture dumping feature. A very handy tool.
Actually, since these are from the 360 version, they were extracted from the game disk, and unpacked from the *.AR archives (since they're just plain DDS files).

And now that I notice these, yes, these are both shrunken down, too, and need re-uploading. And having all of the textures ("FAL", "SPC", "NRM", etc.) would be nice.
...D'OH! How the heck did I miss the 360 in the title?! How embarrassing, I should learn to read. Embarassed
Oh Werehogs texture is so cool and looks so much better then Wii/PS2. Great job dude!!
i shall find these reflection and effects maps very useful.. oh yes...

Tongue thnx!
UPDATE!
All links have been updated
I don't think the actual .DDS files are acceptable since they aren't in image form...
DDS are images. I uploaded the DDS because they store specific channels. For example : A specular map as a channel inside the diffuse texture.
You cant just convert them to png because PNG's don't story channels.
(05-05-2012, 05:25 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the actual .DDS files are acceptable since they aren't in image form...

You forgot to mention that you need to decompress them with xbdecompress.exe from the XBOX 360 SDK.
(04-26-2012, 05:33 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2012, 04:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]He likely used Dolphin's (Wii/GameCube emulator) texture dumping feature. A very handy tool.
Actually, since these are from the 360 version, they were extracted from the game disk, and unpacked from the *.AR archives (since they're just plain DDS files).

And now that I notice these, yes, these are both shrunken down, too, and need re-uploading. And having all of the textures ("FAL", "SPC", "NRM", etc.) would be nice.
Pages: 1 2