Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Roxas358's Small Project Resource
So I decided to turn this thread into my small projects thread. So enjoy what ever I happen to upload here. Smile

Thanked by: Garamonde, ramonM64
Umm I already uploaded Sonic...
And it would be better if you used a game sheet from the Wii version of the game
Thanked by:
(03-29-2012, 12:01 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Umm I already uploaded Sonic...
And it would be better if you used a game sheet from the Wii version of the game

OK, I didn't know you uploaded Sonic. Tongue

And a new game icon will be up soon.
Thanked by:
Awesome! I wanted to see Chip ripped. Looking great! Big Grin
Also, I would capitalize the W in "werehog". Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Roxas358
And the Werehog's fur doesn't look right when rendering
Thanked by:
(03-29-2012, 01:51 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: And the Werehog's fur doesn't look right when rendering

What do you mean exactly? For the wrists you need to use "fur_bump" as the bump map and "fur_alpha" for the alpha channel. I don't know how you do it in your model program though. Sad

And I'm not even sure how the game uses those textures or if the "fur_bump" even belongs to Sonic. Shy
Thanked by:
I use 3DS Max Tongue And I expect it is for the Werehog since Sonic doesnt have any fur textures.
(03-29-2012, 11:36 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 01:51 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: And the Werehog's fur doesn't look right when rendering

What do you mean exactly? For the wrists you need to use "fur_bump" as the bump map and "fur_alpha" for the alpha channel. I don't know how you do it in your model program though. Sad

And I'm not even sure how the game uses those textures or if the "fur_bump" even belongs to Sonic. Shy

Thanked by:
I'll be uploading Super Sonic Smile
Thanked by: Roxas358, Garamonde
Great rips! I've never seen a rip of chip before. It would be nice to see the ps3/360 models? Are these cutscene models or the in-game models
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
In-game since the cutscenes are from the PS360 version Sad
(04-03-2012, 11:59 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Great rips! I've never seen a rip of chip before. It would be nice to see the ps3/360 models? Are these cutscene models or the in-game models

By the way, Roxas, I could give you the original textures so you can use those and complete the rips Smile
Thanked by:
(04-04-2012, 08:50 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: By the way, Roxas, I could give you the original textures so you can use those and complete the rips Smile

If I'm missing some textures, then OK.
Thanked by:
You do Tongue
Werehog
Chip
(04-04-2012, 09:11 AM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 08:50 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: By the way, Roxas, I could give you the original textures so you can use those and complete the rips Smile

If I'm missing some textures, then OK.

And also, here is a game icon Smile
[Image: SonicUnleashGameIcon.png]
And, where did you get the fur_bumpmap from?
Thanked by: Garamonde
My game icon was still no good. Tongue

The fur icon came with my dolphin texture dump. I wasn't sure if it belonged to Sonic though.
Thanked by:
I don't think it belongs to him, since they weren't in the original file Tongue Anyway, you have the texture for his hair now and I mapped it and it looks great! Somehow that bumpmap fits very well too... but it's not his so it shouldn't be included.
Thanked by:
OK, the files are updated. Smile
Thanked by: