Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello people!
Hello guys!
I recently found this site from another game programmer since in my current game develoepement team i have no graphics artist he pointed me to this site and sait i could get sprite sheets for my game without copyrights issues and stuff.. And i hope this is true, I found many good sprite sheets that i wish to use for my game im making.

I have a question now when i join this forum:

1. Im making a game for the Xbox 360 Indie, Will i be allowed to use a sprite sheet like this one: Sprite sheet from mother 3 without some one sue me or something?
2. Is there some sprite sheets here that do have the copyright thingys ?

Thanks, Feel free to ask question to me also.
Thanked by:
You can't use these any licensed piece of artwork in your Xbox indie game.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by: TheCompBoy, Garamonde
(01-01-2012, 01:13 PM)Proton Wrote: You can't use these any licensed piece of artwork in your Xbox indie game.

Thanks you for the answear!

How would i quickly see if the artwork is licensed or not?
Thanked by:
Well, it's not custom, so it's copyrighted by the company that made it. So no, you can't use it in your indie game, sorry Blank

All sprites on the site are licensed/copyrighted/trademarked/whatever, so you can't use them for anything commercial. Even non-commercial projects might get complaints. To my knowledge, the only ones you'll be able to use are custom-made ones, and even for those you'll probably have to ask permission from the creators.

In any case, welcome to tSR Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
(01-01-2012, 04:24 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Well, it's not custom, so it's copyrighted by the company that made it. So no, you can't use it in your indie game, sorry Blank

All sprites on the site are licensed/copyrighted/trademarked/whatever, so you can't use them for anything commercial. Even non-commercial projects might get complaints. To my knowledge, the only ones you'll be able to use are custom-made ones, and even for those you'll probably have to ask permission from the creators.

In any case, welcome to tSR Smile

Ahh, Thanks!

Well thats not realy what i was looking for, Too bad...

I must say its a very intresting site anyways!
Thanked by: