Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help with ripping/batch ripper request
OK, so I have this game based on the Kit Kittredge series, and while I managed to have the sprite archives opened and the bitmaps themselves decoded and ripped, I'd like to know if anyone can help me with batch-ripping, or better yet, repacking them in their original archives.

Here's what I did so far:
[Image: nnsmy8.png]

[Image: kitidle.png]
[Image: ruthie.png]
[Image: grace.png]
[Image: stirling.png]

Vanilla sprite ingame:
[Image: 161fhoz.png]

The extracted bitmaps can be found here; I have some more if anyone wants to: http://www.mediafire.com/?77h3znyj19fvtdx

Here are the original .FMV files: http://www.mediafire.com/?y6c714nh8lm9c43
Thanked by:
I'm slightly confused as to what you're asking for help with... I've downloaded the extracted bitmaps, but can't view them in anything.
If you need help with regards to splitting the sprites up to make coherent sheets, I should be able to help.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(12-28-2011, 05:04 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm slightly confused as to what you're asking for help with... I've downloaded the extracted bitmaps, but can't view them in anything.
If you need help with regards to splitting the sprites up to make coherent sheets, I should be able to help.

I'm actually asking for some assistance in batch-converting some stuff that I got from the game, as the method I used is a little too tedious.

It can be viewed using Jaeder Naub's raw viewer applet. You'll have to play with second row of offset adjust buttons for the stuff to line up, though. Oh, and if you need some help on opening up the fmv files, please, let me know.
Thanked by:
(12-28-2011, 05:04 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm slightly confused as to what you're asking for help with... I've downloaded the extracted bitmaps, but can't view them in anything.
[Image: kittridge.png]And you can change the ignore alpha part off for it to look like the sprite in the first post. The black box just helps show the original sprite's size.

Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Can TiledGGD perform a batch convert?
Thanked by:
Batch conversion, no.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(12-28-2011, 08:29 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: Batch conversion, no.

Too bad, as there are a crapload of sprites from where I got that.
Thanked by: