The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help with ripping/batch ripper request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I have this game based on the Kit Kittredge series, and while I managed to have the sprite archives opened and the bitmaps themselves decoded and ripped, I'd like to know if anyone can help me with batch-ripping, or better yet, repacking them in their original archives.

Here's what I did so far:
[Image: nnsmy8.png]

[Image: kitidle.png]
[Image: ruthie.png]
[Image: grace.png]
[Image: stirling.png]

Vanilla sprite ingame:
[Image: 161fhoz.png]

The extracted bitmaps can be found here; I have some more if anyone wants to: http://www.mediafire.com/?77h3znyj19fvtdx

Here are the original .FMV files: http://www.mediafire.com/?y6c714nh8lm9c43
I'm slightly confused as to what you're asking for help with... I've downloaded the extracted bitmaps, but can't view them in anything.
If you need help with regards to splitting the sprites up to make coherent sheets, I should be able to help.
(12-28-2011, 05:04 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm slightly confused as to what you're asking for help with... I've downloaded the extracted bitmaps, but can't view them in anything.
If you need help with regards to splitting the sprites up to make coherent sheets, I should be able to help.

I'm actually asking for some assistance in batch-converting some stuff that I got from the game, as the method I used is a little too tedious.

It can be viewed using Jaeder Naub's raw viewer applet. You'll have to play with second row of offset adjust buttons for the stuff to line up, though. Oh, and if you need some help on opening up the fmv files, please, let me know.
(12-28-2011, 05:04 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm slightly confused as to what you're asking for help with... I've downloaded the extracted bitmaps, but can't view them in anything.
[Image: kittridge.png]And you can change the ignore alpha part off for it to look like the sprite in the first post. The black box just helps show the original sprite's size.

Can TiledGGD perform a batch convert?
Batch conversion, no.
(12-28-2011, 08:29 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Batch conversion, no.

Too bad, as there are a crapload of sprites from where I got that.