Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Halloween 2011 Thread! Sign up time over!
Hello, fellow tSR people. This is our thread for tSR's Halloween 2011 event!

[Image: halloween_pumpkin.jpg]

I've talked to Dazz about having something, but since he didn't reply, I decided to take this up and try making this into a enjoyable confraternization, despite the lack of time and planning.

So, this year, we'll do the same thing from yesteryear: let's horrify other's characters! The last Halloween event proved to be a success, so why not doing it again?

Quote:The theme for this year is HORRIFY ANOTHER'S CHARACTER. You will all sign up here in this topic, and then I shall PM you who your partner will be. From there, you will take his or her character and horrify it! You may horrify it in any way possible; drawing, pixel art, digital art, 3D, whatever imaginable! As long as the final product is a halloween character, then we're all good to go!

Basically, grab your partner's character and give it Halloween-y traits, such as monster costumes or wicked versions of said characters. Let your imagination flow!

Sadly, as I said before, there is too little time to make a good present. This is why I decided to extend the deadline 12 days after Halloween, November 12th (Saturday), giving you 19 days for the gifts. I don't know if a bigger extension will be viable, so sadly I'll have to count on you guys. I figured that extending the due date would be better than not having anything at all this year... Also, giving gifts to others and having a good time is never too much!

tl;dr:
Event end date: November 12th

So, enough talk! Sign up in this nifty community-embracing activity and let's have a nice holiday! You have 3 days to sign in (October 28th), so hurry!

List of participants:

1-Masquerain
2-Guy
3-Flannel Bastard
4-robo9
5-Altrez
6-Sol
7-Devicho
8-Tellis
9-Mighty Jetters
10-Amazon
11-TomGaycott
12-Lexou
13-Previous
14-Yo-Yo Boy
15-Stabsinthe
16-Sploder-chan
17-Baegal
18-Gaia
19-Pope of Dope
20-Strasteo
21-Perseus
22-JuninFC
23-Vipershark
24-Homem de Gelo 404
25-ShadeDBZ
26-PK
27-Crappy Blue Luigi
28-Ever
29-Sponge
30-Sir Zadaben

Check this thread for reference pics of the members, and if you didn't put yours there, please do so so I can update the list!

Also if you want to spread the word, put the Halloween banner in your sig! Copy and paste this code into your sig:

Code:
[url=http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=18676][img]http://i.imgur.com/ChpOT.gif[/img][/url]

the code should show up like this in your sig:

[Image: ChpOT.gif]

If you signed in but doesn't have your name in the list, have any questions regarding the activity or any other thing such as suggestions, drop me a PM.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Signing up!

Updated ref of Masquerain/Ashling:

[Image: ashlingthickeroutline.png]
Thanked by:
woohoo!, signing up as well.
Thanked by:
Sign me up, I'm gonna make myself have time for this!
EDIT: Here's my ref. I zoomed in a bit so you could tell what the fuck is going on with it Tongue
[Image: fvwm5y.png]
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Signing up as well. New design, new horrors. Joy.[Image: 2lk9toh.gif]
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Sign me up.
Thanked by:
I'll participate!
Thanked by:
Just havin a little fun doodling : >

Toxic Bastard-
[Image: VNxPx.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah, sign me up too. :>
I want to eventually update my ref, or at least redraw it, but for now it'll do.
Thanked by:
I'd say sign me up but I've never actually created a character ref for the name Tellis. Though, I doooooo have one for my old forum-going name Jester Frog, guess I could just keep that going... here's an old picture someone else drew of my old char:
[Image: jester01.jpg]

I'll edit this post if I update my ref, I guess!
Thanked by:
Are you crazy?! Of course I'm in!! Big Grin

By the way... do we have to make a present for just one member? Only curious.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
why the hell not?
count me in
Thanked by:
Yes. Want.
Thanked by:
Ah, woulda loved to do this again, but I'm busy with my projects at school Sad
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Sign me up ! Big Grin
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: