The VG Resource

Full Version: Halloween 2011 Thread! Sign up time over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, fellow tSR people. This is our thread for tSR's Halloween 2011 event!

[Image: halloween_pumpkin.jpg]

I've talked to Dazz about having something, but since he didn't reply, I decided to take this up and try making this into a enjoyable confraternization, despite the lack of time and planning.

So, this year, we'll do the same thing from yesteryear: let's horrify other's characters! The last Halloween event proved to be a success, so why not doing it again?

Quote:The theme for this year is HORRIFY ANOTHER'S CHARACTER. You will all sign up here in this topic, and then I shall PM you who your partner will be. From there, you will take his or her character and horrify it! You may horrify it in any way possible; drawing, pixel art, digital art, 3D, whatever imaginable! As long as the final product is a halloween character, then we're all good to go!

Basically, grab your partner's character and give it Halloween-y traits, such as monster costumes or wicked versions of said characters. Let your imagination flow!

Sadly, as I said before, there is too little time to make a good present. This is why I decided to extend the deadline 12 days after Halloween, November 12th (Saturday), giving you 19 days for the gifts. I don't know if a bigger extension will be viable, so sadly I'll have to count on you guys. I figured that extending the due date would be better than not having anything at all this year... Also, giving gifts to others and having a good time is never too much!

tl;dr:
Event end date: November 12th

So, enough talk! Sign up in this nifty community-embracing activity and let's have a nice holiday! You have 3 days to sign in (October 28th), so hurry!

List of participants:

1-Masquerain
2-Guy
3-Flannel Bastard
4-robo9
5-Altrez
6-Sol
7-Devicho
8-Tellis
9-Mighty Jetters
10-Amazon
11-TomGaycott
12-Lexou
13-Previous
14-Yo-Yo Boy
15-Stabsinthe
16-Sploder-chan
17-Baegal
18-Gaia
19-Pope of Dope
20-Strasteo
21-Perseus
22-JuninFC
23-Vipershark
24-Homem de Gelo 404
25-ShadeDBZ
26-PK
27-Crappy Blue Luigi
28-Ever
29-Sponge
30-Sir Zadaben

Check this thread for reference pics of the members, and if you didn't put yours there, please do so so I can update the list!

Also if you want to spread the word, put the Halloween banner in your sig! Copy and paste this code into your sig:

Code:
[url=http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=18676][img]http://i.imgur.com/ChpOT.gif[/img][/url]

the code should show up like this in your sig:

[Image: ChpOT.gif]

If you signed in but doesn't have your name in the list, have any questions regarding the activity or any other thing such as suggestions, drop me a PM.
Signing up!

Updated ref of Masquerain/Ashling:

[Image: ashlingthickeroutline.png]
woohoo!, signing up as well.
Sign me up, I'm gonna make myself have time for this!
EDIT: Here's my ref. I zoomed in a bit so you could tell what the fuck is going on with it Tongue
[Image: fvwm5y.png]
Signing up as well. New design, new horrors. Joy.[Image: 2lk9toh.gif]
Sign me up.
I'll participate!
Just havin a little fun doodling : >

Toxic Bastard-
[Image: VNxPx.png]
Yeah, sign me up too. :>
I want to eventually update my ref, or at least redraw it, but for now it'll do.
I'd say sign me up but I've never actually created a character ref for the name Tellis. Though, I doooooo have one for my old forum-going name Jester Frog, guess I could just keep that going... here's an old picture someone else drew of my old char:
[Image: jester01.jpg]

I'll edit this post if I update my ref, I guess!
Are you crazy?! Of course I'm in!! Big Grin

By the way... do we have to make a present for just one member? Only curious.
why the hell not?
count me in
Yes. Want.
Ah, woulda loved to do this again, but I'm busy with my projects at school Sad
Sign me up ! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4