Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Goombas
[Image: 2m2fbd3.jpg]
[Image: 2hhiyiu.jpg]

I made these for a project I've been working on but they turned out to be too small compared to the other enemies so I had to remake them, but it seems like a waste to just throw these away, so I may as well submit them.
Thanked by:
Pretty cool! Might I suggest alt. colors?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
There we go. I've added Gloomba, Hyper Goomba, Headbonk Goomba, and Gold Goomba.
Thanked by:
Very nice!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Glad to see people like it.

Also, in case anyone missed it a while back, here is an animation from this sheet:
[Image: para.gif]

Also, I have an older sheet of Waluigi that I'm hesitant to submit as its... well, lets just say that there is a reason it was replaced. It's still usable and it's not the worst thing ever, but still.
Thanked by:
What does the Waluigi sheet look like?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Here, I'll just post it, just keep in mind that its a bit old. I think I made it last year.

[Image: 4t4rom.jpg]
So as you can see, it isn't very good. I would fix it up first but I'd most likely end up with what I currently have on the most up to date Waluigi sheet, which means I wouldn't be able to submit it until the game is released, at which point I may as well submit the one that will actually be in the game.

Idk, I guess in the case of this sheet a large deciding role (deciding as in, if I decide to actually submit it) would be on whether or not it could be useful to others.
Thanked by: