The VG Resource

Full Version: Goombas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2m2fbd3.jpg]
[Image: 2hhiyiu.jpg]

I made these for a project I've been working on but they turned out to be too small compared to the other enemies so I had to remake them, but it seems like a waste to just throw these away, so I may as well submit them.
Pretty cool! Might I suggest alt. colors?
There we go. I've added Gloomba, Hyper Goomba, Headbonk Goomba, and Gold Goomba.
Very nice!
Glad to see people like it.

Also, in case anyone missed it a while back, here is an animation from this sheet:
[Image: para.gif]

Also, I have an older sheet of Waluigi that I'm hesitant to submit as its... well, lets just say that there is a reason it was replaced. It's still usable and it's not the worst thing ever, but still.
What does the Waluigi sheet look like?
Here, I'll just post it, just keep in mind that its a bit old. I think I made it last year.

[Image: 4t4rom.jpg]
So as you can see, it isn't very good. I would fix it up first but I'd most likely end up with what I currently have on the most up to date Waluigi sheet, which means I wouldn't be able to submit it until the game is released, at which point I may as well submit the one that will actually be in the game.

Idk, I guess in the case of this sheet a large deciding role (deciding as in, if I decide to actually submit it) would be on whether or not it could be useful to others.