Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Legend Of Luigi
The Legend Of Luigi, my comic series, I wasn't sure I should post but here It is, also, don't expect any fancy effects, but If you know a program which can give me some, PM me, thnx, Anyway,

Comic #1 The Legend Begins
[Image: tlolcomic1dr0.png]

CC Smile
Thanked by:
Colored Textboxes, broken forth wall, self-insert, and that poor attempt at humor in the first two panels failed. You've got AA going against the black background, the character is a poor attempt at editing, and your title panel is very close to illegible. Also, mixing sprite styles is bad.

Thanked by:
Zee, you can lock, or close, or something to this thread, I'm gonna quit my comic series...
So you can close the thread.
Thanked by:
Shortest.
Comic career.
Ever.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(08-13-2008, 05:10 PM)Rakia Wrote: Shortest.
Comic career.
Ever.

I was gonna continue but I decided that what I had so far for the story was pretty bad, so I quit Rolleyes
Thanked by:
Wow quitting... that gets you far.
You know you could always try again? Take into account what others have said and improve your work.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
I like the who cares about that bit, but I would rather have it cut into a story instead of you.
Thanked by:
you know, it really isn't that bad. it's just a damn intro comic. it's not super sloppy or anything like the rest of the shit thrown this way.

i'd say go for another issue and then get crits on that.
Thanked by:
(08-13-2008, 05:10 PM)Rakia Wrote: Shortest.
Comic career.
Ever.

You've never seen any of the comic on Sprites Inc, have you?
Thanked by:
You should continue, quitting gets you no where. Surprise
Thanked by:
(08-14-2008, 01:00 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: You should continue, quitting gets you no where. Surprise

Because All of you are comenting on this, then I'll continue, and I had done part 2 already so here it is, CC please and enjoy till part 3 (Part 2 doesn't have anything THAT important...)

Comic #2 LaLoser

CC Smile
Thanked by:
went downhill
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
Someone is now going to be helping me with my comics his name is J-bit, so yeah, he'll be helping me now Big Grin
Thanked by:
Hi everyone! So I'm gonna help Perigi with this comic. I'll try to get you guys to like the comic with comedy and epic story lines. Enjoy!
Sup.
Check out my comic Boo.
[Image: boohorrorcomicbanner.png]
Here's a link to Boo.
Thanked by: