Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sure has been a while...
I was a little timid of posting some stuff up here. But, I feel like if I want to improve or understand the meaning of the word "theme" I should put some stuff up here and get some critisism. Well, here goes.

[Image: 2373472.gif]
[Image: 2314581.gif][Image: 2373791.gif][Image: 2314582.gif][Image: 2314580.gif][Image: 2314576.gif]
[Image: 2314484.gif][Image: 2314530.gif][Image: guygunup.gif][Image: 2360408.gif][Image: 2358842.gif][Image: 2314432.gif][Image: 2314430.gif][Image: 2375573.png]
[Image: 2405072.gif]
I like the dinosaurs. Especially the orange one, ahaha.
Thanked by: Baegal
is that...
is that Kuribu?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-15-2011, 10:50 PM)Vipershark Wrote: is that...
is that Kuribu?

You mean the armadillo? Yeah, that's a "Crypto" From Keitai Denjuu Telefang. Along with "Cryptoride," "Angios," and "Suguri."
Thanked by:
I LOVE YOU.

edit- (didn't say Crypto or Kuriputo because I wasn't sure if anyone would get the official name rather than the pokemon diamond variant.)
Thanked by:
(02-16-2011, 12:46 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I LOVE YOU.

edit- (didn't say Crypto or Kuriputo because I wasn't sure if anyone would get the official name rather than the pokemon diamond variant.)

Wow! I didn't think I'd find a fellow Telefanger on the board! Hahaha That's SICK!
Thanked by:
KURIBUTO!
a lot of players of that here, i think.
goddamn, so much more fun than gold/silver

these are pretty good, actually
it's clear you have a background on art

this guy:
[Image: 2314530.gif]
has his gun awkwardly placed
his run looks a bit too skippy too
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
(02-16-2011, 10:16 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: KURIBUTO!
a lot of players of that here, i think.
goddamn, so much more fun than gold/silver

these are pretty good, actually
it's clear you have a background on art

this guy:
[Image: 2314530.gif]
has his gun awkwardly placed
his run looks a bit too skippy too

Really now? That's interesting. I was working an entire Telefang Revamp project, but I stopped due to what I believed was lack of interst.

And Yeah, I'm not very experienced with run cycles. Where should his arm be positioned?

Thanked by:
He's literally holding his gun in front of his crotch. His arms should be way higher.

Loving your art though. That giant green and yellow guy looks extremely familiar, but I can't place it..
Thanked by:
is it a special gun in any way? color it brown, and it'll look like his meat lol.
another thing i noticed is the highlight on his right leg stays in place. it looks like a patch on the pants instead.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
asdsfdasdasdas Telefang
I wish my cartridge's save battery still worked Cry

I would LOVE to see a Telefang revamp project
Thanked by:
(02-17-2011, 10:48 AM)Sengir Wrote: I would LOVE to see a Telefang revamp project

quoting this
Thanked by:
Alright, I lifted the gun up. How's that?

[Image: guygunup.gif]

And people would really be interested in a revamp project? huh.. interesting. Well, I found this Gymnos I did awhile ago,

[Image: 2314580.gif]

And I found this old sprite I made. I named him Marco. I was going to make a game called "Marco is Wierd!"
[Image: 2375573.png]
Thanked by:
Wow, I almost didn't recognize him. You might want to add some yellow.
But I do adore the style. If I had more free time I'd be tempted to program something with them.
Thanked by:
i know its made to emphasise the movement (and to an extent make a caricature out of it)

but no one never swings his torso like that when running. much less when holding a gun. if anything you should work on making it display how the gun's weight and the arm's stance are afected by the feedback from runing in such fashion.

[Image: ZQO4y.gif]
a ten seconds edit to somehow try to ilustrate my point
Thanked by: LeleleleMAXIMUM