The VG Resource

Full Version: Sure has been a while...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was a little timid of posting some stuff up here. But, I feel like if I want to improve or understand the meaning of the word "theme" I should put some stuff up here and get some critisism. Well, here goes.

[Image: 2373472.gif]
[Image: 2314581.gif][Image: 2373791.gif][Image: 2314582.gif][Image: 2314580.gif][Image: 2314576.gif]
[Image: 2314484.gif][Image: 2314530.gif][Image: guygunup.gif][Image: 2360408.gif][Image: 2358842.gif][Image: 2314432.gif][Image: 2314430.gif][Image: 2375573.png]
[Image: 2405072.gif]
I like the dinosaurs. Especially the orange one, ahaha.
is that...
is that Kuribu?
(02-15-2011, 10:50 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]is that...
is that Kuribu?

You mean the armadillo? Yeah, that's a "Crypto" From Keitai Denjuu Telefang. Along with "Cryptoride," "Angios," and "Suguri."
I LOVE YOU.

edit- (didn't say Crypto or Kuriputo because I wasn't sure if anyone would get the official name rather than the pokemon diamond variant.)
(02-16-2011, 12:46 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE YOU.

edit- (didn't say Crypto or Kuriputo because I wasn't sure if anyone would get the official name rather than the pokemon diamond variant.)

Wow! I didn't think I'd find a fellow Telefanger on the board! Hahaha That's SICK!
KURIBUTO!
a lot of players of that here, i think.
goddamn, so much more fun than gold/silver

these are pretty good, actually
it's clear you have a background on art

this guy:
[Image: 2314530.gif]
has his gun awkwardly placed
his run looks a bit too skippy too
(02-16-2011, 10:16 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: [ -> ]KURIBUTO!
a lot of players of that here, i think.
goddamn, so much more fun than gold/silver

these are pretty good, actually
it's clear you have a background on art

this guy:
[Image: 2314530.gif]
has his gun awkwardly placed
his run looks a bit too skippy too

Really now? That's interesting. I was working an entire Telefang Revamp project, but I stopped due to what I believed was lack of interst.

And Yeah, I'm not very experienced with run cycles. Where should his arm be positioned?

He's literally holding his gun in front of his crotch. His arms should be way higher.

Loving your art though. That giant green and yellow guy looks extremely familiar, but I can't place it..
is it a special gun in any way? color it brown, and it'll look like his meat lol.
another thing i noticed is the highlight on his right leg stays in place. it looks like a patch on the pants instead.
asdsfdasdasdas Telefang
I wish my cartridge's save battery still worked Cry

I would LOVE to see a Telefang revamp project
(02-17-2011, 10:48 AM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]I would LOVE to see a Telefang revamp project

quoting this
Alright, I lifted the gun up. How's that?

[Image: guygunup.gif]

And people would really be interested in a revamp project? huh.. interesting. Well, I found this Gymnos I did awhile ago,

[Image: 2314580.gif]

And I found this old sprite I made. I named him Marco. I was going to make a game called "Marco is Wierd!"
[Image: 2375573.png]
Wow, I almost didn't recognize him. You might want to add some yellow.
But I do adore the style. If I had more free time I'd be tempted to program something with them.
i know its made to emphasise the movement (and to an extent make a caricature out of it)

but no one never swings his torso like that when running. much less when holding a gun. if anything you should work on making it display how the gun's weight and the arm's stance are afected by the feedback from runing in such fashion.

[Image: ZQO4y.gif]
a ten seconds edit to somehow try to ilustrate my point
Pages: 1 2 3