Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Alien Trilogy Sprites
Heya all, I'm looking for the alien warrior, facehugger and egg sprites from Alien Trilogy. Either the Pc/Saturn/Playstation versions would be great.
Sadly I cannot offer an incentive.

Thanks.
The proof of the pumpkin is in the squeezing.
[Image: remembrance-of-the-daleks.jpg]
Thanked by:
No luck with this one. I was only able to rip a few parts from the files (PSX) with TiledGGD, because there appears to be some kind of compression, which garbles the rest of the graphics. This is all i could get:

[Image: AlienWarrior.png]

[Image: Facehugger.png]
Thanked by: Propaganda
(02-10-2011, 08:35 AM)Maxim Wrote: No luck with this one. I was only able to rip a few parts from the files (PSX) with TiledGGD, because there appears to be some kind of compression, which garbles the rest of the graphics. This is all i could get:

[Image: AlienWarrior.png]

[Image: Facehugger.png]

Omg you're awesome!
Big Grin It's ok I've heard ripping from such platforms is an absolute nightmare, but i can work with what you have given me Big Grin Thanks again!
The proof of the pumpkin is in the squeezing.
[Image: remembrance-of-the-daleks.jpg]
Thanked by:
Quote:It's ok I've heard ripping from such platforms is an absolute nightmare
Depends on the game you rip. If you have large sprites + backgrounds with many colours, it's very hard to erase the palette. Tile Viewers like PSX-VRAM, PSicture & TileGGD can give you a jackpot (ready-made tilesets/sprites) or a nightmare (everything is distorted into smaller units) or make it impossible to rip anything from the RAM/Rom.

[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Ah I see, so it's not just the platform itself.
Thanked by: