The VG Resource

Full Version: Alien Trilogy Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya all, I'm looking for the alien warrior, facehugger and egg sprites from Alien Trilogy. Either the Pc/Saturn/Playstation versions would be great.
Sadly I cannot offer an incentive.

Thanks.
No luck with this one. I was only able to rip a few parts from the files (PSX) with TiledGGD, because there appears to be some kind of compression, which garbles the rest of the graphics. This is all i could get:

[Image: AlienWarrior.png]

[Image: Facehugger.png]
(02-10-2011, 08:35 AM)Maxim Wrote: [ -> ]No luck with this one. I was only able to rip a few parts from the files (PSX) with TiledGGD, because there appears to be some kind of compression, which garbles the rest of the graphics. This is all i could get:

[Image: AlienWarrior.png]

[Image: Facehugger.png]

Omg you're awesome!
Big Grin It's ok I've heard ripping from such platforms is an absolute nightmare, but i can work with what you have given me Big Grin Thanks again!
Quote:It's ok I've heard ripping from such platforms is an absolute nightmare
Depends on the game you rip. If you have large sprites + backgrounds with many colours, it's very hard to erase the palette. Tile Viewers like PSX-VRAM, PSicture & TileGGD can give you a jackpot (ready-made tilesets/sprites) or a nightmare (everything is distorted into smaller units) or make it impossible to rip anything from the RAM/Rom.

Ah I see, so it's not just the platform itself.