Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Super Mario Bros: Minigame Mugshots
Thumbs Down 
Off: Hey!
This is my first thread! Please, don't claim as your own! This sheet have wasted 30 minutes of my life, too!

On: Here's the sheet: (Imageshack server)
[Image: minigamemushots.png]
The sheet includes the four types of minigames: Action, Puzzle, Table and Variety. It's all.

Icon:
SUPER! An icon for this! "Fantastico" from Mario!
[Image: 73010005.png]

Postscript: I have only ripped MUGSHOTS, for that reason, I cannot rip all other stuff.

Second Postscript: Bye everyone!
Big Grin Big Grin nice Big Grin Big Grin
Thanked by:
Neat! Many of those mini games were fun. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Hey this wasn't uploaded yet...
Thanked by:
I've changed this thread's priority to High, apparently this topic was set as 'non-submission'. I didn't check if this was indeed submitted because I don't deal with uploads, but I'll contact mighty jetters about this.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(04-28-2012, 11:20 PM)Arisa Wrote: apparently this topic was set as 'non-submission'.

...This must be solved. Bowser SR never returned... So, I'll try to save this.
Thanked by:
Awesome work. Some of those minigames were cool. Really liked the one you placed the bob-bombs on the right colored area
Thanked by:
(06-27-2012, 10:25 AM)dahnamics Wrote: Awesome work. Some of those minigames were cool. Really liked the one you placed the bob-bombs on the right colored area

I loved that one too, but this thread's more than a month old so please be sure to check out the forum rules and pay attention to post dates. Locking.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: