The VG Resource

Full Version: New Super Mario Bros: Minigame Mugshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Off: Hey!
This is my first thread! Please, don't claim as your own! This sheet have wasted 30 minutes of my life, too!

On: Here's the sheet: (Imageshack server)
[Image: minigamemushots.png]
The sheet includes the four types of minigames: Action, Puzzle, Table and Variety. It's all.

Icon:
SUPER! An icon for this! "Fantastico" from Mario!
[Image: 73010005.png]

Postscript: I have only ripped MUGSHOTS, for that reason, I cannot rip all other stuff.

Second Postscript: Bye everyone!
Big Grin Big Grin nice Big Grin Big Grin
Neat! Many of those mini games were fun. Smile
Hey this wasn't uploaded yet...
I've changed this thread's priority to High, apparently this topic was set as 'non-submission'. I didn't check if this was indeed submitted because I don't deal with uploads, but I'll contact mighty jetters about this.
(04-28-2012, 11:20 PM)Arisa Wrote: [ -> ]apparently this topic was set as 'non-submission'.

...This must be solved. Bowser SR never returned... So, I'll try to save this.
Awesome work. Some of those minigames were cool. Really liked the one you placed the bob-bombs on the right colored area
(06-27-2012, 10:25 AM)dahnamics Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome work. Some of those minigames were cool. Really liked the one you placed the bob-bombs on the right colored area

I loved that one too, but this thread's more than a month old so please be sure to check out the forum rules and pay attention to post dates. Locking.