Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Note that these are PNG format with alpha transparency, so you need to make sure you have a program than can handle it. (MS Paint can't handle 32-bit images)

[Image: DKR-Balloons.png]
[Image: DKR-Banana.png]
[Image: DKR-Portraits.png]
[Image: DKR-WeaponIcons.png]

Icons
[Image: DKR-WeaponIcons-1.gif] [Image: DKR-Portraits-1.gif] [Image: DKR-Banana-1.gif] [Image: DKR-Balloons-1.gif]
Thanked by:
Its got a black background when I put it into paint.
Good rip though
Thanked by:
He's right. You may want to use imageshack.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
CCH Wrote:Note that these are PNG format with alpha transparency, so you need to make sure you have a program than can handle it. (MS Paint can't handle 32-bit images)

Excellent rips - Good job!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Fantastic rips i loved
Thanked by:
I'll hopefully be adding more rips here soon.
Thanked by:
Love the rips. I can't wait to see more ♥
Thanked by:
Sorry to bump an old thread, but since the site update appears to be completed, I was wondering when my rips would be added? (assuming Dazz and the others have accepted them)
Thanked by:
Dazz already accepted them. Just give it some time before you doublecheck with the staff to see what's the holdup.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
If Dazz won't put them up in the next update, I will.
Thanked by:
Sorry, I don't want it to seem like I'm rushing you guys, it's just been ages since I submitted these and after seeing all the new sheets added and mine not in there, I was afraid mine had been forgotten.
Thanked by:
Great rip CCH!!!!
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
Awesome job. Rest assured, someone will have them up soon.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(01-18-2009, 11:27 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Awesome job. Rest assured, someone will have them up soon.

thanks. I'll be holding off on more rips until I know you guys are caught up. I know I'm not the only one waiting for rips to be posted.
It looks like you guys used my icon for the DKR 64 section on the site, so I'm happy about that.
Thanked by:
Just curious, assuming all my sheets were accepted, what will happen to this sheet?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/11555

My character icon sheet shows them at the correct size, while this sheet shows them at 2x size. Would mine replace this, since (at least in my opinion) it's better, or would you keep the original because it was there first?
Thanked by: