The VG Resource

Full Version: Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Note that these are PNG format with alpha transparency, so you need to make sure you have a program than can handle it. (MS Paint can't handle 32-bit images)

[Image: DKR-Balloons.png]
[Image: DKR-Banana.png]
[Image: DKR-Portraits.png]
[Image: DKR-WeaponIcons.png]

Icons
[Image: DKR-WeaponIcons-1.gif] [Image: DKR-Portraits-1.gif] [Image: DKR-Banana-1.gif] [Image: DKR-Balloons-1.gif]
Its got a black background when I put it into paint.
Good rip though
He's right. You may want to use imageshack.
CCH Wrote:Note that these are PNG format with alpha transparency, so you need to make sure you have a program than can handle it. (MS Paint can't handle 32-bit images)

Excellent rips - Good job!
Fantastic rips i loved
I'll hopefully be adding more rips here soon.
Love the rips. I can't wait to see more ♥
Sorry to bump an old thread, but since the site update appears to be completed, I was wondering when my rips would be added? (assuming Dazz and the others have accepted them)
Dazz already accepted them. Just give it some time before you doublecheck with the staff to see what's the holdup.
If Dazz won't put them up in the next update, I will.
Sorry, I don't want it to seem like I'm rushing you guys, it's just been ages since I submitted these and after seeing all the new sheets added and mine not in there, I was afraid mine had been forgotten.
Great rip CCH!!!!
Awesome job. Rest assured, someone will have them up soon.
(01-18-2009, 11:27 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job. Rest assured, someone will have them up soon.

thanks. I'll be holding off on more rips until I know you guys are caught up. I know I'm not the only one waiting for rips to be posted.
It looks like you guys used my icon for the DKR 64 section on the site, so I'm happy about that.
Just curious, assuming all my sheets were accepted, what will happen to this sheet?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/11555

My character icon sheet shows them at the correct size, while this sheet shows them at 2x size. Would mine replace this, since (at least in my opinion) it's better, or would you keep the original because it was there first?
Pages: 1 2