Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's Balloon Time
Hi, I'm just an ordinary 20 year old man who practices every martial art there is and one he created himself, well thats what I do when I'm not working Breadshop, kneading and baking dough for 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. Thats right fulltime. Anyways one day I slacked offand didnt practice any of my powerful martial arts. I found a balloon laying on the ground. Now I've heard about balloons before and even seen kids at school with them. I however had never had one before. So out of curiosity I pick it up and start blowing. BAM turns into a bubble ball instantly like a huge popcorn. I couldnt believe it, my eyes are in denial. They are so beautiful and in a way arousing. I immediately had to call up my friend and head to the nearest Balloonoporium. We bought so many, packs and packs. I was reminded of the times I would buy magic cards, then later realising magic is revolting and extremely unpleasant to possess I started collecting pokemon cards which also reminds me of buying those packs of balloons. I had rushed back to my room with a switch in my neck , hankering for some latex fun. Five minutes of blowing and I already have 239 balloons. I'm currently have 234 more and possibly will head out yonder to fetch more. I'm on a personal hiatus to pwn some n00bs in COD4:MW2 but rest assure the 234 more will be blown before the sun rises.

[Image: 39759_419804239483_531789483_4446162_5629526_n.jpg]
One of the balloons grabbed my iphone and started taking pictures of me, obsviously I was surprised and a lil akward since it was his sister I was currently working on.

Updates later.
Thanked by: Gold, Baegal, Asther, Maxpphire
edit- woah i totally read the wrong name there

how did i confuse "martin king" with "murad yasin" wtf

also balloons, fun
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I used to dream of rooms like the one you are in. Cry
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Now tie them to the top of your house and float off to South America.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm sorry but I have no loved ones that are pussy enough to die of cancer to rekindle some feelings of past pleasures.
♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...***♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...***♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...***♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...**♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤ ☮☮`*¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ..¸.┊★ *...Faith* ..*♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ Loves to Poot~
Thanked by: