The VG Resource

Full Version: It's Balloon Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm just an ordinary 20 year old man who practices every martial art there is and one he created himself, well thats what I do when I'm not working Breadshop, kneading and baking dough for 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. Thats right fulltime. Anyways one day I slacked offand didnt practice any of my powerful martial arts. I found a balloon laying on the ground. Now I've heard about balloons before and even seen kids at school with them. I however had never had one before. So out of curiosity I pick it up and start blowing. BAM turns into a bubble ball instantly like a huge popcorn. I couldnt believe it, my eyes are in denial. They are so beautiful and in a way arousing. I immediately had to call up my friend and head to the nearest Balloonoporium. We bought so many, packs and packs. I was reminded of the times I would buy magic cards, then later realising magic is revolting and extremely unpleasant to possess I started collecting pokemon cards which also reminds me of buying those packs of balloons. I had rushed back to my room with a switch in my neck , hankering for some latex fun. Five minutes of blowing and I already have 239 balloons. I'm currently have 234 more and possibly will head out yonder to fetch more. I'm on a personal hiatus to pwn some n00bs in COD4:MW2 but rest assure the 234 more will be blown before the sun rises.

[Image: 39759_419804239483_531789483_4446162_5629526_n.jpg]
One of the balloons grabbed my iphone and started taking pictures of me, obsviously I was surprised and a lil akward since it was his sister I was currently working on.

Updates later.
edit- woah i totally read the wrong name there

how did i confuse "martin king" with "murad yasin" wtf

also balloons, fun
I used to dream of rooms like the one you are in. Cry
Now tie them to the top of your house and float off to South America.
I'm sorry but I have no loved ones that are pussy enough to die of cancer to rekindle some feelings of past pleasures.