Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Gift Acquisition Backgrounds
[Image: th_poketchapp.jpg] [Image: th_IMG_0695.jpg]
I need the Backgrounds when you acquire a Gift from Mystery Gift in 4th Generation Pokemon games. Really just the Pink/Purple one on the Photo, and the Blue one for the Manaphy Egg. I tried using their sprite palettes but it just didn't look right compared to game in the end, and I really need the exact palettes for a project I'm doing.

[Image: GreenBG.png] [Image: OrangeBG.png]
I also have the Green Background for Pokemon Gifts, and Item Gifts used for HG/SS (which were from the Japanese Official Sites excluding the sprites on the pictures I've cleaned up and use the exact palettes). I think the Secret Key for Platinum uses a unique one, it's probably the same as Member's Card and Oak's Letter. I'll have to look into it and get some photos at some point.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmn...heet/25650 <- I was also wondering how these ones were done.

Thanks in Advance.
Thanked by:
i might be wrong, but the purples in the link you posted hold the purple palette you're looking for.
Thanked by:
I've tried those and compared the two on two DS'. Unfortunately it wasn't the same. Sad
Thanked by: