The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Gift Acquisition Backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: th_poketchapp.jpg] [Image: th_IMG_0695.jpg]
I need the Backgrounds when you acquire a Gift from Mystery Gift in 4th Generation Pokemon games. Really just the Pink/Purple one on the Photo, and the Blue one for the Manaphy Egg. I tried using their sprite palettes but it just didn't look right compared to game in the end, and I really need the exact palettes for a project I'm doing.

[Image: GreenBG.png] [Image: OrangeBG.png]
I also have the Green Background for Pokemon Gifts, and Item Gifts used for HG/SS (which were from the Japanese Official Sites excluding the sprites on the pictures I've cleaned up and use the exact palettes). I think the Secret Key for Platinum uses a unique one, it's probably the same as Member's Card and Oak's Letter. I'll have to look into it and get some photos at some point.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmn...heet/25650 <- I was also wondering how these ones were done.

Thanks in Advance.
i might be wrong, but the purples in the link you posted hold the purple palette you're looking for.
I've tried those and compared the two on two DS'. Unfortunately it wasn't the same. Sad