Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wario Ware Inc. mini games sprites!
Hello!
This is my first submission to sTR and one of my sheets I made is of the ninja games from the GBA game "Wario Ware Inc." I saw you guys don't have the sheets for it yet so I thought maybe you could use them?
please write back, thank you.

-Playero

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
(07-07-2010, 04:08 AM)Playero Wrote: Hello!
This is my first submission to sTR and one of my sheets I made is of the ninja games from the GBA game "Wario Ware Inc." I saw you guys don't have the sheets for it yet so I thought maybe you could use them?

-Playero
Have you considered uploading your RIPS into a image hosting site like: Photobucket
Or
Imageshack
Currently ripping: Spider-man Noir From Spider-ManUnsurehattered Dimensions DS
[Image: OoSTitle.png]
Thanked by:
(07-09-2010, 12:13 PM)Ben Erlich Wrote:
(07-07-2010, 04:08 AM)Playero Wrote: Hello!

-Playero
Have you considered uploading your RIPS into a image hosting site like: Photobucket
Or
Imageshack

Umm, No I havn't but I'd prefer something that seems as simple as sTR, but yeah i'll probably look into doing that.
Thanked by:
XD i dont think he got what you were saying
Thanked by:
(07-11-2010, 08:53 AM)Kyleglor Wrote: XD i dont think he got what you were saying
Maybe,i was trying to tell you they don't accept RIPS that are attached to the post.
Currently ripping: Spider-man Noir From Spider-ManUnsurehattered Dimensions DS
[Image: OoSTitle.png]
Thanked by:
(07-12-2010, 07:24 AM)Ben Erlich Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 08:53 AM)Kyleglor Wrote: XD i dont think he got what you were saying
Maybe,i was trying to tell you they don't accept RIPS that are attached to the post.
Wait, what does having it attached to the post have to do with it being accepted or not? I thought that rule only applied to Sprite Discussion, not Sprite Submission.

Anyway, looks good. Tonberry2k should probably upload it, because I haven't added anything to the site in a few months...
Thanked by:
(07-12-2010, 01:40 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
Wait, what does having it attached to the post have to do with it being accepted or not? I thought that rule only applied to Sprite Discussion, not Sprite Submission.

Anyway, looks good. Tonberry2k should probably upload it, because I haven't added anything to the site in a few months...

Mkay, well just for future reference, whats the "normal way" to upload sprites onto sTR?
- Playreo Tongue

Thanked by:

sorry for the confusion i ment he didnt under stand what you said.
@Playero we normaly put it on an image hosting site like Benerlich said then use the the image [img][/img] code

EDIT: here you go
[Image: theninjagames.png]
as for the sprites them selves its a very good rip but you could try to work on reducing empty space.
Keep it up
Thanked by: Playero
nice posts
Thanked by:
Nice necropost and crap post. Warned for repeat offense.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: