The VG Resource

Full Version: Wario Ware Inc. mini games sprites!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
This is my first submission to sTR and one of my sheets I made is of the ninja games from the GBA game "Wario Ware Inc." I saw you guys don't have the sheets for it yet so I thought maybe you could use them?
please write back, thank you.

-Playero
(07-07-2010, 04:08 AM)Playero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
This is my first submission to sTR and one of my sheets I made is of the ninja games from the GBA game "Wario Ware Inc." I saw you guys don't have the sheets for it yet so I thought maybe you could use them?

-Playero
Have you considered uploading your RIPS into a image hosting site like: Photobucket
Or
Imageshack
(07-09-2010, 12:13 PM)Ben Erlich Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2010, 04:08 AM)Playero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

-Playero
Have you considered uploading your RIPS into a image hosting site like: Photobucket
Or
Imageshack

Umm, No I havn't but I'd prefer something that seems as simple as sTR, but yeah i'll probably look into doing that.
XD i dont think he got what you were saying
(07-11-2010, 08:53 AM)Kyleglor Wrote: [ -> ]XD i dont think he got what you were saying
Maybe,i was trying to tell you they don't accept RIPS that are attached to the post.
(07-12-2010, 07:24 AM)Ben Erlich Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 08:53 AM)Kyleglor Wrote: [ -> ]XD i dont think he got what you were saying
Maybe,i was trying to tell you they don't accept RIPS that are attached to the post.
Wait, what does having it attached to the post have to do with it being accepted or not? I thought that rule only applied to Sprite Discussion, not Sprite Submission.

Anyway, looks good. Tonberry2k should probably upload it, because I haven't added anything to the site in a few months...
(07-12-2010, 01:40 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
Wait, what does having it attached to the post have to do with it being accepted or not? I thought that rule only applied to Sprite Discussion, not Sprite Submission.

Anyway, looks good. Tonberry2k should probably upload it, because I haven't added anything to the site in a few months...

Mkay, well just for future reference, whats the "normal way" to upload sprites onto sTR?

sorry for the confusion i ment he didnt under stand what you said.
@Playero we normaly put it on an image hosting site like Benerlich said then use the the image [img][/img] code

EDIT: here you go
[Image: theninjagames.png]
as for the sprites them selves its a very good rip but you could try to work on reducing empty space.
Keep it up
nice posts
Nice necropost and crap post. Warned for repeat offense.