Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tonight I want you to
Go outside and look at the stars. I mean really look at them, and then come back and tell me what you saw, and don't give me "I saw stars lololol". I mean look for something deeper. I really like the stars and and I wanna see if other people see waht I see when I look at them.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
i like looking at the moon and the clouds better, it looks cooler
Thanked by:
I saw stars lololol
[Image: detg1h.png]
I actually hate
that people have to put some kind of ~~deeper meaning~~ into things like stars, or sunsets, or whatever

just appreciate them for being there. they don't need some kind of detailed response. Nature is awe-inspiring because nature is awe-inspiring, the end. No amount of pretentious stoner rambling is going to enhance that shit.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
this is one of the few times where I've heard someone say "ugh there really isn't any deeper meaning shut up" and they were right
Thanked by:
(06-27-2010, 02:56 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: I actually hate
that people have to put some kind of ~~deeper meaning~~ into things like stars, or sunsets, or whatever

just appreciate them for being there. they don't need some kind of detailed response. Nature is awe-inspiring because nature is awe-inspiring, the end. No amount of pretentious stoner rambling is going to enhance that shit.

sometimes when i look up at the stars i imagine they are the eyes of some glorious monsters looking at us and seeing how we live so they can come to eatrh and live like us too
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
Quote:Tonight I want you to
Quote:Tonight I want
Quote:Tonight
not in norway
Thanked by:
stars are the farts that we make evryday
Thanked by: 17 kids
(06-27-2010, 02:56 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: I actually hate

Always so serious zeemort! Lighten up, you're a Hall.
And Hall's are never serious. Not even at funerals.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
There's a bad storm going on outside, so I can't really see stars, and I don't want lightning to strike my body down.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
i saw a shooting car

and it wasnt an airplane in the night sky
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
You bastard, it's raining out. You tricked me, I'm sopping wet!
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
flaming balls
Thanked by:
(06-27-2010, 09:58 PM)JarJar Wrote: flaming balls

my balls
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
stars are god's genital herpes flaring up
the planets are his balls
Thanked by: