The VG Resource

Full Version: Tonight I want you to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go outside and look at the stars. I mean really look at them, and then come back and tell me what you saw, and don't give me "I saw stars lololol". I mean look for something deeper. I really like the stars and and I wanna see if other people see waht I see when I look at them.
i like looking at the moon and the clouds better, it looks cooler
I saw stars lololol
I actually hate
that people have to put some kind of ~~deeper meaning~~ into things like stars, or sunsets, or whatever

just appreciate them for being there. they don't need some kind of detailed response. Nature is awe-inspiring because nature is awe-inspiring, the end. No amount of pretentious stoner rambling is going to enhance that shit.
this is one of the few times where I've heard someone say "ugh there really isn't any deeper meaning shut up" and they were right
(06-27-2010, 02:56 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]I actually hate
that people have to put some kind of ~~deeper meaning~~ into things like stars, or sunsets, or whatever

just appreciate them for being there. they don't need some kind of detailed response. Nature is awe-inspiring because nature is awe-inspiring, the end. No amount of pretentious stoner rambling is going to enhance that shit.

sometimes when i look up at the stars i imagine they are the eyes of some glorious monsters looking at us and seeing how we live so they can come to eatrh and live like us too
Quote:Tonight I want you to
Quote:Tonight I want
Quote:Tonight
not in norway
stars are the farts that we make evryday
(06-27-2010, 02:56 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]I actually hate

Always so serious zeemort! Lighten up, you're a Hall.
And Hall's are never serious. Not even at funerals.
There's a bad storm going on outside, so I can't really see stars, and I don't want lightning to strike my body down.
i saw a shooting car

and it wasnt an airplane in the night sky
You bastard, it's raining out. You tricked me, I'm sopping wet!
flaming balls
(06-27-2010, 09:58 PM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ]flaming balls

my balls
stars are god's genital herpes flaring up
the planets are his balls
Pages: 1 2