Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zoroa Overworld and Icon Sprites
Wink 
After sitting with these guys I sprite discussion for a while, I think they're ready to be released.
[Image: 14y287a.png]

I must add that these guys were made before Bulbpedia uploaded th offical sprites, so the palatte isn't quite right.
[Image: s.png][Image: s.png][Image: s.png]
[Image: m9x6xk.jpg]
Thanked by:
Well go change the palette?

It's not bad, I don't see why it shouldn't be accepted.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
the credit tag is about = to the size of the sheet itself. fix that.
Thanked by:
Shrunk the credit tag and redid the palette.
[Image: 2j2dmab.png]
Thanked by: Rhyme
Nice sprites.

I feel I should mention this, your sig is hotlinking from one of my favorite Deviant artist's accounts and they could get banned because of that.
Thanked by: Rhyme
very good sprites

oh, by the way, I should point out that you spelt prefer wrong
Thanked by: darkrai3000
Maybe make it a little more of a Eevee edit, at the moment it's a recolour/minor hair edit.
Thanked by:
Any suggestions? Because Eevee and Zoroa are very similar in body shape.
[Image: 2ngfr0m.png]
(Comparison Eevee taken from Hack Mew's HGSS front view sheet)
Thanked by:
Just try to edit a little more to make it look less like Eevee, the sprites are small, so it should be fairly simple.
Thanked by:
Since it seems like the muzzle is the main difference between them I decided to try a go at a few styles.
[Image: bf2kpz.png]
A is the orginal. For B, I just added a few pxels to the bottom of the head and changed a few colors. For C, I tried adding those little fur tufts on the side of the muzzle. For D a once again redid the muzzle, pulling it out into more of a snout shape. The eyes were also lowered. E is just D with another go at thosefur tufts.
Thanked by:
I say E.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
OKay, I'm half way redoing the sheet. The muzzle has been stretched out and has the fur tufts on it, but I'm deciding on eyes.
[Image: 2rdb5fs.png]
A keeps the eyes where they are, while B lowers then and has the red brow dots.
Thanked by:
I'd personally say B.
Thanked by:
Sorry about fading off, had to deal with a close one's death. But back on topic...
[Image: jl2xoh.png]
These are the final product.
Thanked by:
Hey, man, sorry about your close ones death. It must be hard for you, especially as it being someone close to you Sad

Anyway, these look Great!
Thanked by: