The VG Resource

Full Version: Zoroa Overworld and Icon Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After sitting with these guys I sprite discussion for a while, I think they're ready to be released.
[Image: 14y287a.png]

I must add that these guys were made before Bulbpedia uploaded th offical sprites, so the palatte isn't quite right.
Well go change the palette?

It's not bad, I don't see why it shouldn't be accepted.
the credit tag is about = to the size of the sheet itself. fix that.
Shrunk the credit tag and redid the palette.
[Image: 2j2dmab.png]
Nice sprites.

I feel I should mention this, your sig is hotlinking from one of my favorite Deviant artist's accounts and they could get banned because of that.
very good sprites

oh, by the way, I should point out that you spelt prefer wrong
Maybe make it a little more of a Eevee edit, at the moment it's a recolour/minor hair edit.
Any suggestions? Because Eevee and Zoroa are very similar in body shape.
[Image: 2ngfr0m.png]
(Comparison Eevee taken from Hack Mew's HGSS front view sheet)
Just try to edit a little more to make it look less like Eevee, the sprites are small, so it should be fairly simple.
Since it seems like the muzzle is the main difference between them I decided to try a go at a few styles.
[Image: bf2kpz.png]
A is the orginal. For B, I just added a few pxels to the bottom of the head and changed a few colors. For C, I tried adding those little fur tufts on the side of the muzzle. For D a once again redid the muzzle, pulling it out into more of a snout shape. The eyes were also lowered. E is just D with another go at thosefur tufts.
I say E.
OKay, I'm half way redoing the sheet. The muzzle has been stretched out and has the fur tufts on it, but I'm deciding on eyes.
[Image: 2rdb5fs.png]
A keeps the eyes where they are, while B lowers then and has the red brow dots.
I'd personally say B.
Sorry about fading off, had to deal with a close one's death. But back on topic...
[Image: jl2xoh.png]
These are the final product.
Hey, man, sorry about your close ones death. It must be hard for you, especially as it being someone close to you Sad

Anyway, these look Great!
Pages: 1 2