Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Award Medals
I realized that medals were given to some members for "General Helper" and "Dedicated Submitter" but the medals used were for 4th and 5th place winners. Thus I recolored some medals and was thinking that these could be used for "General Helper" and "Dedicated Submitter" respectively so as not to cause confusion.
[Image: medalsok8.png]
Original Sprites were made by Gameboy.

Nuther possibility.
[Image: medals2ez7.png]
Thanked by:
Can't really give you C&C since these are just plain recolors.

Try making some medals from scratch.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
Well I don't really want to make them from scratch because then the wont fit with the other medals.
Thanked by:
~BRICKLIN~ Wrote:Well I don't really want to make them from scratch because then the wont fit with the other medals.

The don't show us. Posting re-colors is low enough, but posting re-colors of a member's sprites on this forum? Not really what we like.
Thanked by:
Recolors don't really take much talent, but I don't think Bricklin posted them to get C+C, I'm pretty sure he knows the deal with recolors. I think he just wanted to see what people thought of there being differently colored medals for different accomplishments.
Thanked by:
Sol Wrote:Recolors don't really take much talent, but I don't think Bricklin posted them to get C+C, I'm pretty sure he knows the deal with recolors. I think he just wanted to see what people thought of there being differently colored medals for different accomplishments.
This.
Thanked by:
Then this is in the wrong forum, ain't it?
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
It's also extremely old. Y U BUMP DIS? D=
Thanked by: