The VG Resource

Full Version: Award Medals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realized that medals were given to some members for "General Helper" and "Dedicated Submitter" but the medals used were for 4th and 5th place winners. Thus I recolored some medals and was thinking that these could be used for "General Helper" and "Dedicated Submitter" respectively so as not to cause confusion.
[Image: medalsok8.png]
Original Sprites were made by Gameboy.

Nuther possibility.
[Image: medals2ez7.png]
Can't really give you C&C since these are just plain recolors.

Try making some medals from scratch.
Well I don't really want to make them from scratch because then the wont fit with the other medals.
~BRICKLIN~ Wrote:Well I don't really want to make them from scratch because then the wont fit with the other medals.

The don't show us. Posting re-colors is low enough, but posting re-colors of a member's sprites on this forum? Not really what we like.
Recolors don't really take much talent, but I don't think Bricklin posted them to get C+C, I'm pretty sure he knows the deal with recolors. I think he just wanted to see what people thought of there being differently colored medals for different accomplishments.
Sol Wrote:Recolors don't really take much talent, but I don't think Bricklin posted them to get C+C, I'm pretty sure he knows the deal with recolors. I think he just wanted to see what people thought of there being differently colored medals for different accomplishments.
This.
Then this is in the wrong forum, ain't it?
It's also extremely old. Y U BUMP DIS? D=