Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm back... :(
Sad 
[Image: deluxe.png]
I'm trying to make these as close to the classics as possible, but also new...
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
shading doesn't make sense, it looks mirrored

the pose's awkward but that's because you're keeping the original's look.

Hello again, by the way. I really hope you're better this time, though.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404, Baegal
he's not

hes a complete douche
p.s. youre a complete douche, iceman
(05-20-2010, 08:00 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: shading doesn't make sense, it looks mirrored
[Image: deluxe.png]
Thanked by:
What was the point of leaving if you are just going to come back anyway?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
(05-20-2010, 08:20 PM)Kat Wrote: What was the point of leaving if you are just going to come back anyway?

Quote:[Image: deluxe.png]
Thanked by:
before the bitchfest starts I'd like to say something:

Yo Iceman. I'm not going to gang up with everyone else on you, I wasn't here for the first bitchfest. You can make some pretty cool sprites and seem like you can be a pretty cool dude. You just gotta chill out sometimes.
There is a highlight at the left side of his face, when the lightsource is the right.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
(05-20-2010, 08:21 PM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(05-20-2010, 08:20 PM)Kat Wrote: What was the point of leaving if you are just going to come back anyway?

Quote:[Image: deluxe.png]

So? Go to mfgg and post it.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Hey.

Guys.

Shut the fuck up.

I honestly don't give a shit that he made a big scene about leaving only to come back in a week. Well, I do, but I'm not going to start a retarded fight over it.

Just let him post his shit, if he starts acting the same way he did before then the topic will just get locked like they all do.

Shut the fuck up. Leave him alone for a fucking minute. Christ, stop acting like fucking children.

The sprites are fine, considering the style you're going for. No real complaints.
Bend the knees on the sprites. Might make it look better.

Also what's with the sad faces. It's incredibly pathetic and annoying. What am I supposed to have sympathy for you?
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by: triptych, Rhyme, Vipershark
do shoulders exist in iceman404land because every sprite you make lacks shoulders of any form
e: oh wait i'm the "problem with tsr" you wont listen to me anyways nevermind
Thanked by:
the pose of the originals doesnt make sense, so eventually they wont make sense if you just redraw them.
Thanked by: Iceman404, Shawn, Gors, recme
The body is facing to the front while the head is facing directly to the side. That's not natural at all.
Plus, the bodies looks like hunchbacked eggs, which doesn't fits at all with Mario and Luigi. (Even the Snes remakes of SMB1 avoided this.) Finally, the lack of a defined shoulders makes them look incredibly broken and depressed, as if Bowser had finally won or something.
Thanked by:
there is absolutely no point at all if you try to make it close to the originals and change the shape of major clothing articles into the more cartoony shapes than the realistic ones form the first

ditto for proportions

they are shaded nice but look like shit in posing and only stay to the original in pose, but not shape or proportion
Thanked by: