Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thoughts On Foreign Policy?
[Image: logo.png][Image: 2ymizpk.jpg]
Thanked by: Sonikku, MoneyMan
I feel England should make their immigration policy similar to Australia's, where you only get into the country if you can bring a trade we need. It sucks atm, where we're paying tons of money for anyone and everyone to come into our country, shit on our way of life, get a free house and more money per month than peole who bother to work get.
Thanked by:
kill all the immigrants trying to come in here
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(05-13-2010, 10:27 AM)Lemon Wrote: I feel England should make their immigration policy similar to Australia's, where you only get into the country if you can bring a trade we need. It sucks atm, where we're paying tons of money for anyone and everyone to come into our country, shit on our way of life, get a free house and more money per month than peole who bother to work get.

(05-13-2010, 01:04 PM)Ditto Wrote: kill all the immigrants trying to come in here

[Image: 2ymizpk.jpg]
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: 17 kids
tsr needs a mexican and an asian, maybe a guy in a wheelchair.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
(05-13-2010, 01:48 PM)MrSkeleton Wrote: tsr needs a mexican and an asian, maybe a guy in a wheelchair.

the mexican resource
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
stop american imperialism at all costs
revoke henry kissinger's nobel peace prize
Thanked by:
why am i still awake who am i
Thanked by: Alpha Six
(05-14-2010, 05:43 AM)icarly viewer Wrote: why am i still awake who am i
you were the best

pats your face
Thanked by:
[Image: girl_farting.gif]
Thanked by: slut
[Image: supplies.gif]
Thanked by:
yankies stay at home
Thanked by:
(05-13-2010, 10:27 AM)Lemon Wrote: I feel England should make their immigration policy similar to Australia's, where you only get into the country if you can bring a trade we need. It sucks atm, where we're paying tons of money for anyone and everyone to come into our country, shit on our way of life, get a free house and more money per month than peole who bother to work get.

But I've always wanted to live in England, I can be of use to your economy and speak English :C

I'm ok with immigrants except for Illegals. As long as you got your way legally into my country, welcome and prosper.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: