The VG Resource

Full Version: Thoughts On Foreign Policy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png][Image: 2ymizpk.jpg]
I feel England should make their immigration policy similar to Australia's, where you only get into the country if you can bring a trade we need. It sucks atm, where we're paying tons of money for anyone and everyone to come into our country, shit on our way of life, get a free house and more money per month than peole who bother to work get.
kill all the immigrants trying to come in here
(05-13-2010, 10:27 AM)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]I feel England should make their immigration policy similar to Australia's, where you only get into the country if you can bring a trade we need. It sucks atm, where we're paying tons of money for anyone and everyone to come into our country, shit on our way of life, get a free house and more money per month than peole who bother to work get.

(05-13-2010, 01:04 PM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]kill all the immigrants trying to come in here

[Image: 2ymizpk.jpg]
tsr needs a mexican and an asian, maybe a guy in a wheelchair.
(05-13-2010, 01:48 PM)MrSkeleton Wrote: [ -> ]tsr needs a mexican and an asian, maybe a guy in a wheelchair.

the mexican resource
stop american imperialism at all costs
revoke henry kissinger's nobel peace prize
why am i still awake who am i
(05-14-2010, 05:43 AM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]why am i still awake who am i
you were the best

pats your face
[Image: girl_farting.gif]
[Image: supplies.gif]
yankies stay at home
(05-13-2010, 10:27 AM)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]I feel England should make their immigration policy similar to Australia's, where you only get into the country if you can bring a trade we need. It sucks atm, where we're paying tons of money for anyone and everyone to come into our country, shit on our way of life, get a free house and more money per month than peole who bother to work get.

But I've always wanted to live in England, I can be of use to your economy and speak English :C

I'm ok with immigrants except for Illegals. As long as you got your way legally into my country, welcome and prosper.