Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman 8 8-bit
Download here: http://loda.jp/rock8/?id=309

Looks and plays amazingly. 8-bit renditions of the music is good, not great. Intro stages and other "fat" cut out of the game like MM7 8-bit, but the shop is still there.

Now you can play every classic MM in 8-bit (if you so desire) =p
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: Ultimecia
Nice finding!
I wonder if they are going to do MM7 too
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
they already did mm7. its called rockman 7 FC.
Thanked by:
JUMP JUMP
SLIDE SLIDE
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
you know what i think would be really neat

if they stopped riding on the whole "nostalgia factor" of 8-bit sprites and made a new megaman game with sprites from this decade
but that's more or less critiquing megaman 10 rather than this
(04-21-2010, 10:00 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: you know what i think would be really neat

if they stopped riding on the whole "nostalgia factor" of 8-bit sprites and made a new megaman game with sprites from this decade
but that's more or less critiquing megaman 10 rather than this

thanked and quoted
Thanked by:
Someone should make Mega Man X 4 in 16bits
this be a sig and I is bawlin!!!!
Thanked by:
No, they should make X7 in 16 bit.
Thanked by:
i liked the ps1 graphics for mmx better than the snes graphics
Thanked by: Alpha Six, PrettyNier
(04-22-2010, 09:52 PM)Black Jack Wrote: i liked the ps1 graphics for mmx better than the snes graphics

B-but why?
Thanked by:
because they were smoother and much nicer looking, with very few exceptions (X6's original sprites, namely). and the X1-X3 sprites usually look pretty awkward. the only thing that occasionally bugs me with X4-5 (a lot of X6 bugs me, graphically) is the fact that the perspective has a tendency to get kind of wonky, with how much of the ground you see. this is basically epitomized in X5 when you're walking on a 3D staircase that is being looked at from above, but X's sprite is still unchanged.
Thanked by:
yay now i can beat all the robot masters in megaman 8 too.
I have defeated every single robot master in 1-7 9 and 10.
[Image: multipost.png]
Thanked by:
honestly i p. much hate all the megaman x sprites but i prefer the snes ones. the psx ones are just lifeless and boring, they're much higher quality, but at least the snes ones had some energy.
Thanked by:
nice bump buddy

some one send me the game though because I honestly cannot download it from the old link
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(07-03-2010, 10:10 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: honestly i p. much hate all the megaman x sprites but i prefer the snes ones. the psx ones are just lifeless and boring, they're much higher quality, but at least the snes ones had some energy.

this
Thanked by: