The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman 8 8-bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Download here: http://loda.jp/rock8/?id=309

Looks and plays amazingly. 8-bit renditions of the music is good, not great. Intro stages and other "fat" cut out of the game like MM7 8-bit, but the shop is still there.

Now you can play every classic MM in 8-bit (if you so desire) =p
Nice finding!
I wonder if they are going to do MM7 too
they already did mm7. its called rockman 7 FC.
JUMP JUMP
SLIDE SLIDE
you know what i think would be really neat

if they stopped riding on the whole "nostalgia factor" of 8-bit sprites and made a new megaman game with sprites from this decade
but that's more or less critiquing megaman 10 rather than this
(04-21-2010, 10:00 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]you know what i think would be really neat

if they stopped riding on the whole "nostalgia factor" of 8-bit sprites and made a new megaman game with sprites from this decade
but that's more or less critiquing megaman 10 rather than this

thanked and quoted
Someone should make Mega Man X 4 in 16bits
No, they should make X7 in 16 bit.
i liked the ps1 graphics for mmx better than the snes graphics
(04-22-2010, 09:52 PM)Black Jack Wrote: [ -> ]i liked the ps1 graphics for mmx better than the snes graphics

B-but why?
because they were smoother and much nicer looking, with very few exceptions (X6's original sprites, namely). and the X1-X3 sprites usually look pretty awkward. the only thing that occasionally bugs me with X4-5 (a lot of X6 bugs me, graphically) is the fact that the perspective has a tendency to get kind of wonky, with how much of the ground you see. this is basically epitomized in X5 when you're walking on a 3D staircase that is being looked at from above, but X's sprite is still unchanged.
yay now i can beat all the robot masters in megaman 8 too.
I have defeated every single robot master in 1-7 9 and 10.
honestly i p. much hate all the megaman x sprites but i prefer the snes ones. the psx ones are just lifeless and boring, they're much higher quality, but at least the snes ones had some energy.
nice bump buddy

some one send me the game though because I honestly cannot download it from the old link
(07-03-2010, 10:10 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: [ -> ]honestly i p. much hate all the megaman x sprites but i prefer the snes ones. the psx ones are just lifeless and boring, they're much higher quality, but at least the snes ones had some energy.

this
Pages: 1 2