Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rival Mr. Spazzy challenged you to a battle!
[Image: meh.png]
At this point I'm not sure whether or not I should keep at it, or just scrap what I have here. I think I have the colors right, and the head seems not so bad, but I'm not sure about the rest. Also, the rest of his body and the other arm are giving me trouble.
Thanked by:
keep at it, i dont see any obvious flaws
Thanked by:
I was expecting Barry Burton.

Looks good though.
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Cobalt Blue
The picture won't lead and if I try to 'view image' it the page doesn't load. :\
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
(04-08-2010, 12:59 AM)Vanilla Ice Wrote: The picture won't lead and if I try to 'view image' it the page doesn't load. :\
That's odd, it works fine for me. Is anyone else having any issues with it?
Thanked by:
So far it looks good it defiantly looks in style and such I enjoy his pose already- keep at it! and like Alpha-six i too was expecting Some Barry Burton OnO
[Image: 6yfjuBN.png]

Thanked by:
Anyone have an idea as to what his other arm can be doing? I've tried a number of poses but none of them look right.
Thanked by:
How about something like this
[Image: barry_edit.gif]

You'll have to fix the hand yourself though as that's as far as I can get it without messing it up completely.

I think it works better for the motion if the opposite hand holds the ball. That way it's like a baseball pitcher.
Thanked by:
I think you should emphasize his grin more...being just plainly white could make it be mis-seen as just random highlights on his face.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
(04-08-2010, 02:17 PM)Fire_brand Wrote: How about something like this
[Image: barry_edit.gif]

You'll have to fix the hand yourself though as that's as far as I can get it without messing it up completely.

I think it works better for the motion if the opposite hand holds the ball. That way it's like a baseball pitcher.

THat would probably work with the hand where it is now. How you have the body there looks like it's flipped backwards.

Quote:I think you should emphasize his grin more...being just plainly white could make it be mis-seen as just random highlights on his face.
With the only other color on hand being black and dark green, don't think there is much more I could do aside from just giving him a grin, although I honestly don't think it looks like a highlight.
Thanked by:
I can see it now - your first is way better than the edit.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I think what I was going for there(subconsciously) was that he is curling his body up and in mid throw.

Here's an edit

[Image: barry_edit_2.gif]

Though honestly you shouldn't mish mash limbs with different poses without getting the line of action right first. Cause right now it looks a bit fly swatted.

Oh and good luck on the stripes, I tried but failed. It's up to you!!!

Oh one more thing I made the smirk more apparent(at 1x anyway)
Thanked by:
I liked the pose before it looked like he's a macho man pansy. =P
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
Last edit I'm doin' Smile

[Image: barry_edit_3-1.gif]

Oops Barry's scarf goes in the front
Thanked by: Baegal, Chaoxys, Iceman404
(04-08-2010, 04:18 PM)Fire_brand Wrote: Last edit I'm doin' Smile

[Image: barry_edit_3-1.gif]
I like this pose
Also I actually did think it was a random highlight on his face at first...
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: