The VG Resource

Full Version: Rival Mr. Spazzy challenged you to a battle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: meh.png]
At this point I'm not sure whether or not I should keep at it, or just scrap what I have here. I think I have the colors right, and the head seems not so bad, but I'm not sure about the rest. Also, the rest of his body and the other arm are giving me trouble.
keep at it, i dont see any obvious flaws
I was expecting Barry Burton.

Looks good though.
The picture won't lead and if I try to 'view image' it the page doesn't load. :\
(04-08-2010, 12:59 AM)Vanilla Ice Wrote: [ -> ]The picture won't lead and if I try to 'view image' it the page doesn't load. :\
That's odd, it works fine for me. Is anyone else having any issues with it?
So far it looks good it defiantly looks in style and such I enjoy his pose already- keep at it! and like Alpha-six i too was expecting Some Barry Burton OnO
Anyone have an idea as to what his other arm can be doing? I've tried a number of poses but none of them look right.
How about something like this
[Image: barry_edit.gif]

You'll have to fix the hand yourself though as that's as far as I can get it without messing it up completely.

I think it works better for the motion if the opposite hand holds the ball. That way it's like a baseball pitcher.
I think you should emphasize his grin more...being just plainly white could make it be mis-seen as just random highlights on his face.
(04-08-2010, 02:17 PM)Fire_brand Wrote: [ -> ]How about something like this
[Image: barry_edit.gif]

You'll have to fix the hand yourself though as that's as far as I can get it without messing it up completely.

I think it works better for the motion if the opposite hand holds the ball. That way it's like a baseball pitcher.

THat would probably work with the hand where it is now. How you have the body there looks like it's flipped backwards.

Quote:I think you should emphasize his grin more...being just plainly white could make it be mis-seen as just random highlights on his face.
With the only other color on hand being black and dark green, don't think there is much more I could do aside from just giving him a grin, although I honestly don't think it looks like a highlight.
I can see it now - your first is way better than the edit.
I think what I was going for there(subconsciously) was that he is curling his body up and in mid throw.

Here's an edit

[Image: barry_edit_2.gif]

Though honestly you shouldn't mish mash limbs with different poses without getting the line of action right first. Cause right now it looks a bit fly swatted.

Oh and good luck on the stripes, I tried but failed. It's up to you!!!

Oh one more thing I made the smirk more apparent(at 1x anyway)
I liked the pose before it looked like he's a macho man pansy. =P
Last edit I'm doin' Smile

[Image: barry_edit_3-1.gif]

Oops Barry's scarf goes in the front
(04-08-2010, 04:18 PM)Fire_brand Wrote: [ -> ]Last edit I'm doin' Smile

[Image: barry_edit_3-1.gif]
I like this pose
Also I actually did think it was a random highlight on his face at first...
Pages: 1 2