Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
i'm known as Ninetales
i'm 1.1m (3f'07in) tall and i weigh 20kg (44lb) and i have nine long tails and each of them are loaded with a different mystical power that will unleash a 1,000-year curse if grabbed and i can also live for 9,000 year and DON'T fuck with me cause i get very vengeful and i will curse anyone who mistreats me and i can use attacks like flamethrower, fire spin, fire blast, ect
[Image: Never_wear_chest_plates_by_AquaMightyena.jpg]
[Image: Ninetales_by_GGod.png]
[Image: detg1h.png]
You've already done this joke
Thanked by:
if you experienced ninetales666 the way i experienced ninetales666, this will never grow old
Thanked by:
Hey, I didn't say it wasn't funny
Thanked by:
[Image: Me_on_Christmas_eve_by_ninetales666.jpg]

how can I experience ninetails666 the way you experienced ninetails666 ?
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
[Image: desktop.jpg]
Thanked by:
when i came out of my mum, i wasn't breathing for 40 minutes and that causeme to have the aspergers syndrome, and it caused a kitsune spirit to enter my body and bring me back to life

my length was 30cms, and i was so small that i was able to lay ing my fathers hand
Thanked by:
(02-14-2010, 08:44 PM)Robbydude Wrote: [Image: desktop.jpg]
omg
Thanked by:
i'm 99.9m (9f'99in) tall and i weigh 99kg (99lb) and i have nine long dicks and each of them are loaded with a different mystical power that will unleash a 9999-year pregnancy if grabbed and i can also live for 9,999 year and DO fuck with me cause i get very hardful and i will cum anyone who mistreats me and i can use attacks like cumthrower, erection spin, flaccid blast, ect
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
holy shit

holy shit

Thanked by:
is this guy serious?
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(02-14-2010, 08:53 PM)Woppet Wrote: is this guy serious?

my aunt had passed away on July 4th and my girlfriend has left me forever on July 7th and my dream of becoming a real ninetales in 20 year has come to a halt and has been crushed and i now have no choice but to commit suicide to myself and i will be doing that at on July 10th at my aunt's funeral at 2:30 PM at Lakeside at dapto and supported by Hanson & Cole funerals and at the crematorium i will drive a knife through my chest
Thanked by:
looking at all the photographs he took of himself, he actually reminds me of this kid at my school who has aspergers

only difference is that the kid at my school is a ginger, draws a lot, and has a tendency to wear goth clothes and heelies

Thanked by:
(02-14-2010, 08:57 PM)Africa Wrote:
(02-14-2010, 08:53 PM)Woppet Wrote: is this guy serious?

my aunt had passed away on July 4th and my girlfriend has left me forever on July 7th and my dream of becoming a real ninetales in 20 year has come to a halt and has been crushed and i now have no choice but to commit suicide to myself and i will be doing that at on July 10th at my aunt's funeral at 2Cute0 PM at Lakeside at dapto and supported by Hanson & Cole funerals and at the crematorium i will drive a knife through my chest

i feel bad for laughing so hard.
So i am planning to drive a knife through my chest.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Rosencrantz, slut, Cshad, Flame
to all of my friends i am very sorry, i had promised that i would dress up as a pregnant female ninetales for Halloween, but i can't make the costume my mum didn't want to help me make it, so i may not be putting up any pics, i know how much this means to me and all of you, so i have no choice but to skip Halloween 2009 i hope my mum will let me import the ninetales costume from the states (USA), if i do get it, i will take some pics of it