The VG Resource

Full Version: i'm known as Ninetales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i'm 1.1m (3f'07in) tall and i weigh 20kg (44lb) and i have nine long tails and each of them are loaded with a different mystical power that will unleash a 1,000-year curse if grabbed and i can also live for 9,000 year and DON'T fuck with me cause i get very vengeful and i will curse anyone who mistreats me and i can use attacks like flamethrower, fire spin, fire blast, ect
[Image: Never_wear_chest_plates_by_AquaMightyena.jpg]
[Image: Ninetales_by_GGod.png]
You've already done this joke
if you experienced ninetales666 the way i experienced ninetales666, this will never grow old
Hey, I didn't say it wasn't funny
[Image: Me_on_Christmas_eve_by_ninetales666.jpg]

how can I experience ninetails666 the way you experienced ninetails666 ?
[Image: desktop.jpg]
(02-14-2010, 08:44 PM)Robbydude Wrote: [ -> ][Image: desktop.jpg]
omg
i'm 99.9m (9f'99in) tall and i weigh 99kg (99lb) and i have nine long dicks and each of them are loaded with a different mystical power that will unleash a 9999-year pregnancy if grabbed and i can also live for 9,999 year and DO fuck with me cause i get very hardful and i will cum anyone who mistreats me and i can use attacks like cumthrower, erection spin, flaccid blast, ect
holy shit

holy shit
is this guy serious?
looking at all the photographs he took of himself, he actually reminds me of this kid at my school who has aspergers

only difference is that the kid at my school is a ginger, draws a lot, and has a tendency to wear goth clothes and heelies
Pages: 1 2 3 4