Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Techokami's Submissions Warehouse (0 new/0 updated)
-=New Stuff!=-
None right now!

-=Updated Sheets=-
None right now!

-=Past Submissions=-
SEGA
[Image: bosses_icon.png] [Image: metalsonic_icon.png] [Image: tails_icon.PNG] [Image: dialogue_icon.PNG] [Image: medals_icon.png] [Image: badniks_icon.png] [Image: objects_icon.png] [Image: sonic_icon.png] [Image: badniks_icon.PNG] [Image: blasteffect_icon.PNG] [Image: sa1_shields_icon.png] [Image: mc_badniks1_icon.gif] [Image: greenhillzone_icon.gif] [Image: bridgezone_icon.gif] [Image: junglezone_icon.gif] [Image: labyrinthzone_icon.gif] [Image: scrapbrainzone_icon.gif] [Image: skybasezone_icon.gif] [Image: specialzone_icon.gif] [Image: dreggman_icon.png] [Image: _icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: bosses_icon.gif] [Image: ending_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: tails_icon.gif] [Image: knuckles_icon.gif] [Image: nack_icon.gif] [Image: drrobotnik_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: miscsprites_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: tails_icon.gif] [Image: drrobotnik_icon.gif] [Image: bosses_icon.gif] [Image: miscsprites_icon.gif] [Image: racers_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: tails_icon.png]

Nintendo
[Image: metroid2samus_icon.png] [Image: marioandluigiextraposes_icon.gif] [Image: mario_icon.png] [Image: mario_icon.png] [Image: enemies_icon.PNG] [Image: generalsprites2_icon.PNG] [Image: marioarcadeedits_icon.png]

Capcom
[Image: allsprites_icon.png] [Image: font_icon.gif]

Namco
[Image: pacman_icon.gif] [Image: pacmanngpc_icon.png] [Image: smspacmania_icon.gif] [Image: pacman_icon.gif] [Image: blinky_icon.gif] [Image: pinky_icon.gif] [Image: inky_icon.gif] [Image: clyde_icon.gif] [Image: kinkynclones_icon.gif] [Image: vulnerableghosts_icon.gif] [Image: fruitsnitems_icon.png] [Image: jumpicons_icon.gif] [Image: fonts_icon.gif] [Image: finalstage_icon.gif] [Image: world0_icon.gif] [Image: world1_icon.gif] [Image: world2_icon.gif] [Image: world3maps_icon.gif] [Image: world4_icon.gif] [Image: world5_icon.gif] [Image: origpac_icon.gif] [Image: minipac_icon.gif] [Image: pac2arcade_icon.gif] [Image: mspacgg_icon.gif] [Image: mspacsnes_icon.gif] [Image: 7800mspm_icon.gif] [Image: ggpac_icon.gif] [Image: snespit_icon.gif] [Image: a2600pm_icon.gif] [Image: ghosts_icon.png] [Image: hero_icon.gif]

Miscellaneous!
[Image: giantfireball_icon.png] [Image: princess_icon.PNG]
Thanked by:
Looks like it's all coming back, now! Keep up the good work, Techo'!
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Hmm, does the "Leon" enemy from Sonic 1 (I thought it was "Neutron?") also have a red eyed version, or am I imagining things?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Well,... which enemy is the "Leon"?

Thanked by:
The chameLEON. Tongue
Thanked by:
Tonberry2k Wrote:Hmm, does the "Leon" enemy from Sonic 1 (I thought it was "Neutron?") also have a red eyed version, or am I imagining things?

The red-eyed version is Neutron. Leon is the green one. And they are both on the sheet.
Thanked by:
*looks*

Oh. I'm an idiot. Tongue
Thanked by:
Oh, okay.

(Well, duh! Leon from StarFox was a chameleon, too...)

Thanked by:
Great time for tSR to have a big server move and a long downtime, I've been meaning to post this for a while now!
[Image: rockmanjump.png]
Icon pending (needed tSR to come back so I could get the tool again), and what's this about needing a big icon?
Thanked by:
(12-11-2008, 10:07 PM)Techokami Wrote: Icon pending (needed tSR to come back so I could get the tool again), and what's this about needing a big icon?
The big icons are for the game sections, since the new tSR will need an icon for every game.

[Image: sonicth1.png]
Like that one, for example.
Thanked by:
Cool little sheet Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(12-11-2008, 11:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The big icons are for the game sections, since the new tSR will need an icon for every game.

So I have to make TWO icons for this one tiny sheet? O_o

This will prove to be a serious problem as the game screen is smaller than the width of these jumbo-sized icons
Thanked by:
(12-12-2008, 02:37 PM)Techokami Wrote:
(12-11-2008, 11:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The big icons are for the game sections, since the new tSR will need an icon for every game.

So I have to make TWO icons for this one tiny sheet? O_o

This will prove to be a serious problem as the game screen is smaller than the width of these jumbo-sized icons
Double-sizing the image would work, if it's smalller than the icon.
Thanked by:
Apparently the game is actually called "Jump! Rockman" (thanks Mechanical Maniacs), but I'm keeping it as "Rockman Jump!" on the sheet.
Icon:
[Image: rockmanjump_icon.png]

And because you people are crazy:
[Image: rmj_sectionicon.png]
Thanked by:
Woo, icons Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays