The VG Resource

Full Version: Techokami's Submissions Warehouse (0 new/0 updated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
-=New Stuff!=-
None right now!

-=Updated Sheets=-
None right now!

-=Past Submissions=-
SEGA
[Image: bosses_icon.png] [Image: metalsonic_icon.png] [Image: tails_icon.PNG] [Image: dialogue_icon.PNG] [Image: medals_icon.png] [Image: badniks_icon.png] [Image: objects_icon.png] [Image: sonic_icon.png] [Image: badniks_icon.PNG] [Image: blasteffect_icon.PNG] [Image: sa1_shields_icon.png] [Image: mc_badniks1_icon.gif] [Image: greenhillzone_icon.gif] [Image: bridgezone_icon.gif] [Image: junglezone_icon.gif] [Image: labyrinthzone_icon.gif] [Image: scrapbrainzone_icon.gif] [Image: skybasezone_icon.gif] [Image: specialzone_icon.gif] [Image: dreggman_icon.png] [Image: _icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: bosses_icon.gif] [Image: ending_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: tails_icon.gif] [Image: knuckles_icon.gif] [Image: nack_icon.gif] [Image: drrobotnik_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: miscsprites_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: tails_icon.gif] [Image: drrobotnik_icon.gif] [Image: bosses_icon.gif] [Image: miscsprites_icon.gif] [Image: racers_icon.gif] [Image: sonic_icon.gif] [Image: tails_icon.png]

Nintendo
[Image: metroid2samus_icon.png] [Image: marioandluigiextraposes_icon.gif] [Image: mario_icon.png] [Image: mario_icon.png] [Image: enemies_icon.PNG] [Image: generalsprites2_icon.PNG] [Image: marioarcadeedits_icon.png]

Capcom
[Image: allsprites_icon.png] [Image: font_icon.gif]

Namco
[Image: pacman_icon.gif] [Image: pacmanngpc_icon.png] [Image: smspacmania_icon.gif] [Image: pacman_icon.gif] [Image: blinky_icon.gif] [Image: pinky_icon.gif] [Image: inky_icon.gif] [Image: clyde_icon.gif] [Image: kinkynclones_icon.gif] [Image: vulnerableghosts_icon.gif] [Image: fruitsnitems_icon.png] [Image: jumpicons_icon.gif] [Image: fonts_icon.gif] [Image: finalstage_icon.gif] [Image: world0_icon.gif] [Image: world1_icon.gif] [Image: world2_icon.gif] [Image: world3maps_icon.gif] [Image: world4_icon.gif] [Image: world5_icon.gif] [Image: origpac_icon.gif] [Image: minipac_icon.gif] [Image: pac2arcade_icon.gif] [Image: mspacgg_icon.gif] [Image: mspacsnes_icon.gif] [Image: 7800mspm_icon.gif] [Image: ggpac_icon.gif] [Image: snespit_icon.gif] [Image: a2600pm_icon.gif] [Image: ghosts_icon.png] [Image: hero_icon.gif]

Miscellaneous!
[Image: giantfireball_icon.png] [Image: princess_icon.PNG]
Looks like it's all coming back, now! Keep up the good work, Techo'!
Hmm, does the "Leon" enemy from Sonic 1 (I thought it was "Neutron?") also have a red eyed version, or am I imagining things?
Well,... which enemy is the "Leon"?
The chameLEON. Tongue
Tonberry2k Wrote:Hmm, does the "Leon" enemy from Sonic 1 (I thought it was "Neutron?") also have a red eyed version, or am I imagining things?

The red-eyed version is Neutron. Leon is the green one. And they are both on the sheet.
*looks*

Oh. I'm an idiot. Tongue
Oh, okay.

(Well, duh! Leon from StarFox was a chameleon, too...)
Great time for tSR to have a big server move and a long downtime, I've been meaning to post this for a while now!
[Image: rockmanjump.png]
Icon pending (needed tSR to come back so I could get the tool again), and what's this about needing a big icon?
(12-11-2008, 10:07 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]Icon pending (needed tSR to come back so I could get the tool again), and what's this about needing a big icon?
The big icons are for the game sections, since the new tSR will need an icon for every game.

[Image: sonicth1.png]
Like that one, for example.
Cool little sheet Big Grin
(12-11-2008, 11:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]The big icons are for the game sections, since the new tSR will need an icon for every game.

So I have to make TWO icons for this one tiny sheet? O_o

This will prove to be a serious problem as the game screen is smaller than the width of these jumbo-sized icons
(12-12-2008, 02:37 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2008, 11:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]The big icons are for the game sections, since the new tSR will need an icon for every game.

So I have to make TWO icons for this one tiny sheet? O_o

This will prove to be a serious problem as the game screen is smaller than the width of these jumbo-sized icons
Double-sizing the image would work, if it's smalller than the icon.
Apparently the game is actually called "Jump! Rockman" (thanks Mechanical Maniacs), but I'm keeping it as "Rockman Jump!" on the sheet.
Icon:
[Image: rockmanjump_icon.png]

And because you people are crazy:
[Image: rmj_sectionicon.png]
Woo, icons Smile
Pages: 1 2 3