Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
16-Bit: Zelda 2 Sprites [May be discontinued...]
16-Bit Zelda Sprites I made for a fangame at supermariobrothers.org/forums (I'm a MOD there =P)
Anyways...Here they are:
[Image: zelda2updated.png]
[Image: zelda216bit.png]
I might actually FINISH the whole thing for a change, if get some motivation...*shot*

BTW~ I'm a new user, so please don't hurt me if this is in the wrong section or offends any of the rules...
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
Usually we request that all custom sprites are first submitted to the sprite discussion session for comments and critiques (sorta "quality control", if you know what I mean). If you want, I can move this thread to the appropriate session
The sprites could use some work and the background is a bit...Bland

Anyway, welcome to the forums Genki ^_^
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(12-29-2009, 09:58 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Usually we request that all custom sprites are first submitted to the sprite discussion session for comments and critiques (sorta "quality control", if you know what I mean). If you want, I can move this thread to the appropriate session
The sprites could use some work and the background is a bit...Bland

Anyway, welcome to the forums Genki ^_^
Oh I'm terribly sorry! Could you move this, and the other topic (With my Custom Toad Sprites) to the discussion forums please?
Thanked by:
Consider it done Wink
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Thank-you very much!
Thanked by:
you should finish them it could come out nice
[Image: orb21.png][Image: orb22.png][Image: orb23.png]
Thanked by:
Well, I'd say if you are staying with the Toad sprites, def. pick these up later.
woop
Thanked by:
whats the 16bit part of this?
Thanked by: