The VG Resource

Full Version: 16-Bit: Zelda 2 Sprites [May be discontinued...]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16-Bit Zelda Sprites I made for a fangame at supermariobrothers.org/forums (I'm a MOD there =P)
Anyways...Here they are:
[Image: zelda2updated.png]
[Image: zelda216bit.png]
I might actually FINISH the whole thing for a change, if get some motivation...*shot*

BTW~ I'm a new user, so please don't hurt me if this is in the wrong section or offends any of the rules...
Usually we request that all custom sprites are first submitted to the sprite discussion session for comments and critiques (sorta "quality control", if you know what I mean). If you want, I can move this thread to the appropriate session
The sprites could use some work and the background is a bit...Bland

Anyway, welcome to the forums Genki ^_^
(12-29-2009, 09:58 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Usually we request that all custom sprites are first submitted to the sprite discussion session for comments and critiques (sorta "quality control", if you know what I mean). If you want, I can move this thread to the appropriate session
The sprites could use some work and the background is a bit...Bland

Anyway, welcome to the forums Genki ^_^
Oh I'm terribly sorry! Could you move this, and the other topic (With my Custom Toad Sprites) to the discussion forums please?
Consider it done Wink
Thank-you very much!
you should finish them it could come out nice
Well, I'd say if you are staying with the Toad sprites, def. pick these up later.
whats the 16bit part of this?