Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
James Cameron's AVATAR (Mobile Game) Ripping Project - 01/22/2010: Section Update!
Hi,

just about 3 day ago I saw the moving picture and I was really impressed. After informing a bit about the Games available for PS2, iPod, Wii, etc., I found the mobile game. The game itself is really good for a normal cell phone game, because there are a lot of missions, gameplay is good, and you´ve several weapons you can use.

Well, maybe somebody is interested? PM or eMail ([email protected]) me and i will give you game + Emulator.
I found no other way than simply shot screens and remove background pixel for pixel.

Here´s my current work (I started tody)... it is about 5 sheets. Later (for publishing and so on) or in my next post I will make several sheets with better names (and they ´ll be better arranged). E.g. Miscellanous, Jake, Neytiri, Menu and and and.

So here you go:

James Cameron´s AVATAR The Game (Mobile) Section Icon:

[Image: Section%20Icon.png]

Main Things:

[Image: Jake%20Icon.png] [Image: Neytiri%20Icon.png] [Image: Tse-Huk%20Icon.png] [Image: Textbox%20Icon.png] [Image: Miscellanous%20Objects%20Icon.png]

Enemies:

[Image: Viperwolf%20Icon.png]

Miscellanous:

[Image: Loading%20Screen%20Icon.png] [Image: Levels%20Icon.png] [Image: Main%20Menu%20Icon.png] [Image: Intro%20Icon.png]

Also: I would be really happy, if someone could help me. It is even OK if he only removes some pixel or so. But one in such an project is a little bit too less, isn´t it? Smile

[Image: james_camerons_avatar_2.png]

Thank you for reading this thread! Smile

Edit (01/22/2010): I updated the secon time all the sprites. Now the´ve got the copyright to the game itself, which is really need. For changelog I could only say, that I mostly finished Jakesully and the menu stuff. The rest is about 65%. Wink

Edit (12/27/2009): I updated to the latest sprite sheets. Sorry if you are searching for a cheangelog; there doesn´t exist such log, also I don´t imagine creating one. Because I think it is not necessary. Wink
Thanked by:
Well, about one day ago started this topic and now I want to present an (huge) update.
Jake´s sheet is 25% complete. Also I started ripping the intro, menu and level screens... but they are incomplete for now. Also the textboxes showes some process... but I need a little bit more time.

So here it is:
The icon of the game: [Image: avatar_icon.png]

The intro:
The Main Menu:
Level selection:
Loading Screens:
Jake (!):
Miscellanous Objects:
Textbox (so incomplete):
And last but not least Enemies (also really incomplete):

Also I wanna ask: Would somebody try to make the thumb pictures for publishing in the submission topic? Please PM me or leave a reply at this topic!
Thanks.

P.S.: Sorry for doublepost, but it was necessary Wink !

Edit: I will update first post soon... there are no replys yet, so everybody can see the updates if he only scrolls a little bit Wink .
Thanked by:
Looking good. I'll keep an eye on this!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Ohhh thank you Tonberry2k! Smile

Now it is time for another, big, update. I finished Jake´s sheet about 50 %, started Neytiri, and some other stuff. But like always, the things are unfinished.

[Image: jake_icon.png] [Image: neytiri_icon.png] [Image: textbox_icon.png] [Image: miscellanous_objects_icon.png]

Enemies:

[Image: viperwolf_icon.png]

[Image: loading_screen_icon.png] [Image: levels_icon.png] [Image: main_menu_icon.png] [Image: intro_icon.png]

P.S.: Next time I will host my pictures on my own server, so updates are easier to handle for me (I only must replace the image I want).
Thanked by:
I and my 'company' fully condone the ripping of this game.

Good work, keep it up.
Thanked by:
Well, thank you Carpaccio. Smile But what did you really mean with "I and my 'company' fully condone the ripping of this game." ?
Also, really thanks for this, because the whole time I forgot the copyrights! So I added them now (in the form of a stamp! Big Grin ):
[Image: Copyrights.png]

And like ever, here´s an update. But this time there´re not more Enemies ripped, no, I mostly finished (except two or three poses) Jakesully, added all the Levels of the game and continued some other stuff.
I´m currently having some problems with Neytiri, so I will focus next time onto the menu stuff and Miscellanous Objects, so that they ´ll be finished (soon).
Also I made the Selection Icon (I thought a lot about where I should capture the game... but this is I think the best! Wink ).

James Cameron´s AVATAR The Game (Mobile) Section Icon:

[Image: Section%20Icon.png]

Main Things:

[Image: Jake%20Icon.png] [Image: Neytiri%20Icon.png] [Image: Tse-Huk%20Icon.png] [Image: Textbox%20Icon.png] [Image: Miscellanous%20Objects%20Icon.png]

Enemies:

[Image: Viperwolf%20Icon.png]

Miscellanous:

[Image: Loading%20Screen%20Icon.png] [Image: Levels%20Icon.png] [Image: Main%20Menu%20Icon.png] [Image: Intro%20Icon.png]
Thanked by:
Very nice job. Smile
All saved. I'll update them when you do.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
i just noticed who's the artist behind those sprites, [thug]

no wonder why they are so awesome
Thanked by: