Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ripping Project
Ok....this is a problem. I ran into a bit of a snag.... Seems like this emulator isn't completely AP-free; it always crashes at a certain point in the first Story mission with Axel. To unlock the Panel System menu, you have to clear the mission... And without the Panel system, you can't exactly rip the entirety of the command menu since the panel grid controls all aspects of your character...so yeah, I'll post what I got done, but the Item and Magic menus are missing. Hopefully I can find some really, really HQ screenshots of those two in action and do something about it...
[Image: izx69z.png]
http://i39.tinypic.com/izx69z.png

I should prolly find something else to do in the meantime, at least until they patch up the AP... I'm thinking maybe the AI partner faceshots/bars.

(05-29-2009, 02:03 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: I like where this is going, but you should make an icon for the sheet and put them on the first post. Also, what's with that guy in the credit tag?
One day randomly when I was googling up the world "plunger", I found picture. That's when I decided anytime I would submit anything, I'd put him there as a signature. It was destiny.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ripping Project - by -Q- - 05-29-2009, 02:21 PM