Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Engage Ripping Project - 2D sprites and 3D models
(02-17-2023, 09:57 PM)Worldblender Wrote: Thank you for whatever help that you have done so far. Wink If you say that you've already done some ripping work, even if it's only the 2D sprites/graphics, where do you have it stored at so I can take a look, if if not yet found here?

I think I may also need to know the file/directory structure of the game data so I can better know where to look should I actually getting around to the actual ripping
I have actually gotten to the point in which I have ripped and textured male Alear. I haven't uploaded anything, but I can give you a google drive link to a folder in which I might start posting things. The only thing I don't like is that there are pivot points, but I think unity deals with them fine, unlike blender. Here's a folder to what I have gotten so farĀ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing I'll be working on this little by little over time, but I can do specific items or characters if you need them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Engage Ripping Project - 2D sprites and 3D models - by Small Bob - 02-17-2023, 10:58 PM