Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smash Ultimate Cookbook
(02-08-2024, 10:04 AM)Dominash Wrote: Since Squirtle is a Water-type Pokémon, you could create a refreshing seafood dish like "Squirtle's Seaside Shrimp Scampi" or "Turtle Soup" (without actual turtle, of course!). And for a crunchy snack to enjoy while training your Pokémon, try making some delicious banana chips air fryer.

Thanks for the suggestions! I might actually revisit the Squirtle recipe now that the newer games have somewhat clarified the murky food situation Pokemon has always had. One of the sea food options from Scarlet and Violet would be a pretty fitting choice!

I actually did consider turtle soup pretty early on. But, as you somewhat alluded to in your comment, it doesn't seem quite right to have a fighter's recipe be made out of the fighter or some of their closest friends. One a related note, when I was looking into Scottish recipes for Fox, I found a few recipes for poultry, rabbits, and I'm pretty sure even one for frogs! Naturally considering the rest of the make up of team Star Fox, I opted for something that didn't have those specific ingredients.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Smash Ultimate Cookbook - by Spriter Theo - 09-01-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Smash Ultimate Cookbook - by Spriter Theo - 01-10-2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Smash Ultimate Cookbook - by Dominash - 02-08-2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Smash Ultimate Cookbook - by Spriter Theo - 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM