Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which sprites should I show off?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario
100.00%
2 100.00%
Sonic the Hedgehog
0%
0 0%
Mario powerups
0%
0 0%
Something else
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites
Update 4/12/2021:

First off, to the relative few people who actually care, I'm sorry for once again being late and posting on Tuesday instead of Monday. I was very tired throughout the day, so I didn't have much energy to do anything beyond my school work.

But, anyway, I hope that the wait was worth it, because now I am about to begin my next major project! (Yes, this is what I was taking about last week)

This sprite is of a character that I have given the creative name of... Weeaboo Man. As such, he has a fedora and a sword that looks like a katana if you're drunk enough. He is the lead character of a fighting game project that, maybe one day, I will actually develop.

Since this is a bit more complex than just "drawing small shapes on Mario to make him run," I'll still show off some of my other sprites, but only on every other week. This gives me enough time to make a fair amount of sprites, as well as plan ahead Weeaboo Man's moveset.

Well, that's all for now. Have a good day.

Did you know that I am showcasing my custom-made sprites? Check it out!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites - by superspongebobbros - 04-13-2021, 09:18 AM
Major Update - by superspongebobbros - 07-06-2023, 08:36 PM