Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Custom Final Fantasy character suggestions
(07-29-2020, 08:11 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 01:43 PM)Ton Wrote: Hmm, who would be a fun FF character to see?

Faris from FF5 is one of my faves. Anyone from 6 or 9 are always great. How about Cait Sith from 7?

If you want a suggestion from FF2 specifically, there's always the big man himself, Firion.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Faris is one my favorites too. Out of curiosity, do you prefer the purple hair design or the blonde design? Thinking on it FFV has a bunch of fun characters! I should totally make a Ghido spritesheet.

I'm actually surprised Cait Sith doesn't have any custom stuff yet. The fact that half of the party, particularly Aerith, doesn't have any custom work is kind of baffling to me. Since we are on the subject of FFVII I did have a quick question for you. So I'm guessing anything from the Compilation of FFVII would just go on the FFVII custom page right? Like if I made a Cissnei spritesheet I'd just need to make a Before Crisis section to put it in, am I understanding this correctly?

I really love what they've done with Firion from Dissidia onwards. The weaponmaster thing is a really cool way of representing FFII's battle mechanics. I don't know why, but my first thought when I think of FFII characters is Minwu for some reason. I definitely want to do an Emperor Mateus sheet at some point. He's slowly becoming one my favorite villains because of the Dissidia titles.

I think purple-haired Faris is the only way to go. Tongue I hadn't thought of Ghido, but now that you've mentioned him, he's an awesome choice.
For the FF7 section: Yes, exactly. And I think Minwu sticks out because all the other characters lack personality, whereas he actually has one and sticks around for a big chunk of the story.

Can't wait to see what you do next!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Spriter Theo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Final Fantasy character suggestions - by Ton - 07-30-2020, 07:20 AM