Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Final Fantasy character suggestions
@The Observer: Rinoa would be fun to work on! Naturally I'd need to do Angelo as well if I did a Rinoa sheet. Maybe I'll do two Final Fantasy VIII characters in a row instead of hopping to another Final Fantasy immediately like I originally planned.

@Ton: Selphie is one of my favorites too! Her and Fujin. By the way, you may want to consider unequiping your GFs. I have it under good authority that GF use is linked to memory loss...

@DogToon64: Thank you for the suggestion! I'm actually focusing on Final Fantasy VIII characters right now, Cloud is from Final Fantasy VII. Incidentally, I did submit a sheet of Cid Highwind from FF VII last week (Thanks for accepting it so quickly Ton!). You are right though, Cloud is super popular. That's why he made it into Smash actually. Apparently Terra Branford (FF VI) and the Onion Knight (FF III) were also considered, but ultimately Cloud was chosen due to his popularity in the States. There are actually a lot of Cloud sheets on the site, including a super cool Zelda 2 sheet by Mr. Mike, so I'll probably be focusing on the characters that don't have any custom work yet.
Thanked by: DogToon64, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Final Fantasy character suggestions - by Spriter Theo - 06-25-2020, 06:40 PM